UAE'S MOST ENGAGING CAR SITE

Mitsubishi General Discussion Forum | Mitsubishi ASX Forum | Mitsubishi Attrage Forum | Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum | Mitsubishi Galant Forum | Mitsubishi Grandis Forum | Mitsubishi Lancer Forum | Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum | Mitsubishi Magna Forum | Mitsubishi Mirage Forum | Mitsubishi Outlander Forum | Mitsubishi Pajero Forum | Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Forum

It's for 315 new aftermarket

• Like 2

@shadow79, is AED 315/- price for whole mirror with assembly or only the inside mirror?

A couple of months ago, I inquired by calling a spare parts shop - the mirror with assembly cost AED 850/- in Sharjah. 

• Like 1

Complete mirror with the assembly just open the 3 bolts toss out the old one and put the new one in and put the scoket and 3 bolts back...

• Like 1

There is no chance to break as you putting in the whole new assembly...just in case you are not confident we can toss it in for sure without breaking it...

• Like 1

That's correct if someone buy a complete new assembly with mirror.

But I am asking if someone is interested to buy only the inside mirror and not the whole assembly, is it separately available new aftermarket?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MisterPoet said:

That's correct if someone buy a complete new assembly with mirror.

But I am asking if someone is interested to buy only the inside mirror and not the whole assembly, is it separately available new aftermarket?

Seriously bro?

• Like 3

There is only whole assembly available in aftermarket and only mirror will only be available at genuine parts guys

• Like 2