UAE'S MOST ENGAGING CAR SITE

Adnoc oil change | Best car battery | Best engine oil | Best fuel efficient cars | Best resale value cars | Car detailing | Dubai police fines discount | Salik recharge | Tasjeel comprehensive test |
P0335 | P0170 | P0299 | P200A | P2237 | P2056 | P2251 | P2271 | P2231 | P2253 | P2425 | P0690 | P2253

5 minutes ago, Barry said:

I don’t like things like this. I’ve seen people save their fines and wait for discounts. It kinda takes away from the fact you’re getting fined for breaking the law. People make mistakes but some just keep pushing and pushing the limits. Offenders should be punished and punished hard. No mercy. 

Thank God, you aren't ruling Dubai @Barry

I do admit to waiting for such a discount as I do get the occasional fine in unknown road or roads that have 3-4 different speed limits like once or twice in a year. And these offers do help than paying at regular rates.

I like this time smartness of Dubai Police to tie the percentage with the behavior correction x time, that will help bring a lot of good behavior on Dubai roads (I seriously hope).

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Thank God, you aren't ruling Dubai @Barry

Indeed. I’ll deport everyone and keep your cars and have all the fun to myself 😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Great news? Its an insult to the efforts of law obeing drivers. Nice job Dubai Police! 

Serve and protect: in the mean time Dubai Police let drivers who are risking my and my family life get away with offenses. 

• Like 4

@edino0408 feels like @Barry is the perfect chief of police for you.

Point well noted, I feel what your frustration is. Hope for the best, that idiots would take this opportunity to change their drive styles.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2019 at 5:43 PM, Frederic said:

Should be depending on the type of fine. For smaller fines like parking tickets this system is a great idea. For serious offenses like speeding way beyond the legal limit one should be punished hard, and no discount should make up for the risk you’ve brought upon others.

@Frederic i think this system is other way around.. 

just have a look in this article, this got me confused 

https://gulfnews.com/uae/transport/ten-things-you-should-know-about-dubai-polices-traffic-fine-discount-initiative-1.1549550794671

(see point #6)

Edited by VishalJC
  • Like 2

ofcorse parking and salik fine is not from dubai police, it's the speeding and road vilation is covered under dubai police fines

• Like 2

Just checked my Dubai Police Fines to see the 25% reduction for the first quarter.

What a relief......!

500 become 380

400 become 300

600 become 450

image.png

• Like 3
  • WOW 1
  • Well Done 1

For Dubai 😀  For Abudhabi ☹️

• Like 3

All my fines are Sharjah so no luck there.

Thanks for sharing @Gaurav bhai.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Just checked my Dubai Police Fines to see the 25% reduction for the first quarter.

What a relief......!

500 become 380

400 become 300

600 become 450

image.png

“Interrupting trafic in any other way not specified in this table” 

Did you have a refusal on SZR ? 

• Haha 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Gaurav
      As we all know that RTA renewal for cars is for 12 months and insurance we get is for 13 months policy to cover the 1 extra month which RTA gives for a grace period. During this grace period, we can fix the failed car or compare the best insurance available in UAE.
      I have been driving all my cars during that grace period without any worry, but recently heard some rumor that RTA is issuing a fine if they catch you driving with expired mulkia even in a grace period of the 13th month. RTA fines are ranging from 500 - 1000 Dhs.
      Is it true? Has anyone got any fine by cops or scanner for driving a car (not parked) during the grace period....?
    • By Car News
      The Dubai Police already has some luxury sports cars in its fleets such as the Lamborghini Aventador, Bentley Continental GT, McLaren, Bugatti Veyron, and the Mercedes G Wagen. Now, the Chevrolet Bolt EV has been added as well.
      One of the reasons to add an electric vehicle to the Dubai Police fleet is Dubai Green Mobility initiative through which the UAE aims to increase awareness about conservation and promote the use of electric cars. A total of 8 Chevrolet Bolt EVs have been added to the fleet and they will soon be seen patrolling on the streets of Dubai.
      The President and Managing Director of General Motors Africa and the Middle East, John Roth mentioned that the company is proud to support the Dubai’s Green Mobility Initiative.
      Do you agree that using electric vehicles in government fleets will prove to be beneficial? Do share your opinion with us regarding the benefits of electric and hybrid vehicles.

• By Car News
      Following the rise of robberies in Dubai’s industrial areas, the police have issued a warning stay alert against car thefts. The official announcement was made on Dubai Police Twitter account warning the drivers to not leave their vehicles unattended if the engine is running.
      Just a week earlier, Dubai police arrested four men who were caught stealing car batteries. According to the Al Bayan report, the gang specifically targeted two locations including Jebel Ali and Qusais industrial areas.
      On inspection, the thieves confessed to their crime and revealed that they sell the car batteries at a half price to make money.
      Have you been a victim to such a situation before? What action do you suggest the Dubai Police should take to prevent thieves from stealing cars and other equipment?
    • By Car News
      Road accidents are increasing every day in Dubai and this leads to traffic congestion in the whole city. To tackle this problem, RTA and the Dubai Police have collaborated to introduce a new Traffic Incidents Management (TIM) system.
      The Traffic Incident Management system was launched officially on 16th September 2018 and was inaugurated by key figures of both Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) and Dubai Police. Special breakdown vehicles were also seen to be deployed at different locations on the Mohammad Bin Zayed Road. 
      Special breakdown response vehicles will be positioned every 30 kilometers on the national expressway road which is approximately 70 kilometers long and connects Dubai with Abu Dhabi as well as Sharjah. These vehicles will be well equipped with latest technologies and communication devices to clear up the accident site quickly and assist the drivers to a safe place. 
      The TIM system is expected to reduce traffic delays by up to 35 percent by removing the vehicles involved in an accident and restoring the traffic flow ASAP.
      This effort by RTA and Dubai Police deserves an applaud as it will definitely improve the traffic situation in the city and ensure the safety of every driver. Do share your opinion about this new initiative and tell us how beneficial it will be for UAE drivers.

• By Gaurav
      As I got one of my car repainted recently, there was big hassle to get the Dubai Police permission paper for repainting. After wasting two days in traffic hours coz of wrong information from official and unofficial channels, I like to list all of them below to help everyone here:
      You can't get that permission paper from any Dubai Police Station (Don't waste time) You can't get that permission paper from Dubai Police Headquarters (next to Al Mulla Plaza) You only get this permission from Dubai Police vehicle confiscated yard, next to Tasjeel Qusais, I think it's a CID department GPS Coordinate for this place: https://goo.gl/maps/t8hv6s7f9Rv (No pics allowed) Their timing is from 7 am to 1 pm only It cost 120 dhs and not 50 dhs You don't need paper if keeping same color and getting car painted in Dubai You do need paper even if keeping same color but getting car painted in Sharjah (that was my case) You do need paper if you change color and getting car painted in any emirates

Important Information

Terms of use