•  
Advertise here

How much traffic fines you get in an year?

nutbolt

After seeing yesterday post fo dubai police fines discount promotion, and people jumping left right and centr i really got curious to know how much on an average you spend on traffic fine every year. I don't spend more than 1000 - 2000 in a year and this amount is an averae of last 5 years or so.

This topic will open everyone's eyes. Recently i saw an option Traffic Profile Summary in AD Police app were I found my traffic fine history and I was really shocked. I got my licence in year 2000 and till date I had paid AED 17,710. Approximate averagae AED 900 Per Year 

Screenshot_20190207-192916_Abu Dhabi Police.jpg

• Thanks (+1) 1

I think my total spend in fines since I've been driving cant me more than 4000. One traffic violation in the past 10 years.. 

So majority of those was in my younger years. 

Pays to be a cautious driver and drive like a granny on road. 

• Like (+1) 3

The country definitely needs more contributors like @syedmeesamali and @vishlad702 's friend. I on the other hand have averaged approx AED 400 per year for the past 12 years with a major share of that being salik and accident fines.

• Thanks (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Srikumar said:

The country definitely needs more contributors like @syedmeesamali and @vishlad702 's friend. I on the other hand have averaged approx AED 400 per year for the past 12 years with a major share of that being salik and accident fines.

Because your car doesn't go above 110

• Haha (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.