•  
Advertise here

Buying a Pajero!

im going to loof at a 2016 3.8 pajero you guys have any good ideas om what to look for so i dont run in to problems?

Going to check the ticking lifters and the rattling mirrors, any thing else?

Thanks in advance

Per

• Haha (+1) 2

Good observation from the forum latest post, lol.

I will say if 2016, then go with the full service history at least. Even if you have to pay a little extra that shows the concern of an owner towards a car. 90 out of 100 times those cars with FSH driven with utmost care and especially by HUMANS and not hooligans.

Also worth to get an RTA comprehensive test if you are 100% sure of buying to let it reflect any issues or accidents.

Check the service interval are regular as per time and kms - most important.

Check any recall and whether it has been done at an agency or not.

https://carnity.com/recall/mitsubishi

Don't fall for lady driven trap, as its useless and sometimes more riskier due to bumpers touch-ups.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

21 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Don't fall for lady driven trap, as its useless and sometimes more riskier due to bumpers touch-ups.

And some of them never bother to do the scheduled maintenance. This I am stating out of personal experience.

So like Gaurav said it doesn't matter who has driven it as along as it's regularly maintained.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

There is a service booklet, just make sure it has all the stamps and kilometers are also mentioned along with work carried out. So check the date and kilometers to make sure it was serviced on time.

• Like (+1) 2

Maybe i was a little impulsive but papers signed.....

Checked and it was a little late for service but it is being serviced at Al Habtoor before i get it.

I was pristine underneath so no off-road or hard driving at all, no accidents only some small dings on the fenders and got a good price for a close to full option car so couldn't say no.....

• Like (+1) 4