•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Sweihan - 1st March 2019

Asif Hussain

Sweihan is Calling and this time it is for Fewbie and above level. This is a perfect play ground to learn and practice ridge riding and side slopping for our fewbie members. Summer is coming and the temperature is rising slowly and this is the right time to explore our magnificent Sweihan desert.

Drive Level: Fewbie and Above

When: 22nd February 2019, Friday  - 1st March 2019, Friday

Meeting Time: 12:45 PM, Convey will move at 1:00 PM

Meeting Point: Al Rashedi Restaurant, Sweihan GPS Coordinate (Meeting Point): https://goo.gl/maps/B5SZM6kKCMv

Approximate Finish Time: 7:00PM

What to Bring: Snacks whatever you like with little extra to share. Water, Soft Drinks, Juice, Smile, enthusiasm and willingness to learn

Note: There is no fuel filling station at meeting point the nearest fuel filling station GPS coordinate is https://goo.gl/maps/dLGsJtG6g2y

RSVP below calender:

Image result for sweihan desert

• Like (+1) 2

Nice area for a Fewbie level drive. All the fewbies do join this drive and have the taste in Asif bhai's home turf @ 'Sweihan'. Excellent area for nice rolling dunes with an equally exceptional Lead Driver.

• Like (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

Nice area for a Fewbie level drive. All the fewbies do join this drive and have the taste in Asif bhai's home turf @ 'Sweihan'. Excellent area for nice rolling dunes with an equally exceptional Lead Driver.

+100000000

Fewbie + Sweihan with Asif bhai lead = "DONT MISS IT"

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

sorry guys, i pressed going and i don't even know if i qualify for this drive... is there a way to undo?

Just now, G.huz said:

sorry guys, i pressed going and i don't even know if i qualify for this drive... is there a way to undo?

just noticed the "leave event", i'll leave until i get a confirmation from you guys :) 

• Thanks (+1) 1

@G.huz this drive level is for fewbie and above level.

Since you are joining morning drive on 22nd feb and if you get promoted to fewbie you are most welcome to join afternoon drive. 

Make sure you are equipped with mandatory offroad gears for fewbie level and our marshal/crew will inspect and decide based on your driving experience. GOOD LUCK

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Asif Hussain said:

Since you are joining morning drive on 22nd feb and if you get promoted to fewbie you are most welcome to join afternoon drive. 

Make sure you are equipped with mandatory offroad gears for fewbie level and our marshal/crew will inspect and decide based on your driving experience. GOOD LUCK

Ok cool... Thanks @Asif Hussain

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/13/2019 at 5:40 PM, Asif Hussain said:

Am afraid I won't be able to join the morning newbie drive, so I guess am gonna wait for the next one :)

Thanks @Asif Hussain 

• Sad (0) 1

Important Information

Terms of use