•  
Advertise here

Bells & Chimes in the car

DiamondDallas

I always wondered what those Bells & chimes means when you turn those Old car that used and still  start with keys like mine when in AAC before ignition. Then I remebered I am apart of one of The Best Car forum in UAE so why should I wonder and ask all my car buddies what does those Bells and chimes mean. 

• Like (+1) 1

@DiamondDallas not sure how the saying came about, but the saying bells and chimes to me means full options, power windows, power seats, heated leather seats, nowadays with a few top end cars leather cooled seats, etc, etc.

2 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

@DiamondDallas not sure how the saying came about, but the saying bells and chimes to me means full options, power windows, power seats, heated leather seats, nowadays with a few top end cars leather cooled seats, etc, etc.

that ting ting ting sound when you turn the key before ignition.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DiamondDallas said:

that ting ting ting sound when you turn the key before ignition.

It's for reminding you that key is inside so that you don't walk away without locking your car.

Also, a long beep is there like teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, is when you leave headlight on and switch off the car to remind you to switch off the headlight before you flat the battery.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 minute ago, Gaurav said:

It's for reminding you that key is inside so that you don't walk away without locking your car.

Also, a long beep is there like teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, is when you leave headlight on and switch off the car to remind you to switch off the headlight before you flat the battery.

Bhai, the bells before turning the key to start the car.

Just now, DiamondDallas said:

Bhai, the bells before turning the key to start the car.

Yes, that's the same thing I mention. Those bells come when you just insert the key and don't turn ignition half or full right...?

And that sound will not come if you just remove the key. It's only at OFF position and half ignition ON you get those beep beep noise

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 minute ago, Gaurav said:

Yes, that's the same thing I mention. Those bells come when you just insert the key and don't turn ignition half or full right...?

And that sound will not come if you just remove the key. It's only at OFF position and half ignition ON you get those beep beep noise

yes