•  
Advertise here

Cheap car Upholestry

DiamondDallas

Can Someone recommend any Person or Shop who can do upholestry of car for cheap. Seat covers , door panels.My friend wants to change the interior color of is corolla 2009. Also please advice if Pioneer 250watt speaker with xplode 500watt amp and 800w pioneer subwoofer is good idea for the same car.

• Like (+1) 1

In my experience, Sharjah has it all.

For the upholstery there are plenty of shops in the Sharjah Industrial area, just need to check 3 to 4 shops and bargain even if you feel he is reasonably priced or within your budget, you will be surprised. Make sure the shops you check at have work and are not sitting idle, as you can check the quality of work from the work being carried out.

As for the stereo, @Gaurav and @Barry are the knowledgeable people, but there are a lot of stereo shops behind Yasmeen Building opposite Sharjah Cricket Stadium who can suggest a do a decent job at a reasonable price.

• Like (+1) 1

For seat cover, the best place is Deira naif where the shops are next to each other so you can pick and choose the style, color, and price very quickly. Satwa is also good in Dubai but Naif is better in pricing.

Maybe someone staying in Sharjah can advise a few seat cover shops in Sharjah too.

If you are looking for a complete redo of upholstery and looking for professional guys

Dubai:

Sharjah:

For Music system, my advice is to stick to all component of one brand to get better output, also research bit on Crutchfield site to mix and match the wattage and type of amp and sub. There comparisons and advices are awesome

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

For upholstery the best place is sharjah as there are plenty of shops and rates are competitive due to this. i remember getting my lumina interior roof panel cloth replaced for 200 dhs and the look was exactly same as the original one. in dubai i was quoted 400 dhs for the same job.

you can even try going to ajman near corniche area as there too they do a decent job and price as good as sharjah or at times cheaper.

• Like (+1) 4

21 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

In my experience, Sharjah has it all.

For the upholstery there are plenty of shops in the Sharjah Industrial area, just need to check 3 to 4 shops and bargain even if you feel he is reasonably priced or within your budget, you will be surprised. Make sure the shops you check at have work and are not sitting idle, as you can check the quality of work from the work being carried out.

As for the stereo, @Gaurav and @Barry are the knowledgeable people, but there are a lot of stereo shops behind Yasmeen Building opposite Sharjah Cricket Stadium who can suggest a do a decent job at a reasonable price.

19 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

For seat cover, the best place is Deira naif where the shops are next to each other so you can pick and choose the style, color, and price very quickly. Satwa is also good in Dubai but Naif is better in pricing.

Maybe someone staying in Sharjah can advise a few seat cover shops in Sharjah too.

If you are looking for a complete redo of upholstery and looking for professional guys

Dubai:

Sharjah:

For Music system, my advice is to stick to all component of one brand to get better output, also research bit on Crutchfield site to mix and match the wattage and type of amp and sub. There comparisons and advices are awesome

Bhai I saw some in the business list I gave the reference to my friend also before I posted in carnity. He told me one shop listed in sharjah is closed permanently.