•  
Advertise here

Any good affordable service centre at Umm Ramool

Shri

I own a Mitsubishi Pajero 3.5 ltr Off late I have an issue car pulls sometimes on right hand side sometimes left . i have checked wheel alignment and done as well i hv been to one of the garages who are interested in providing quotations , though I paid so much of money nothing happened and problem still continues . I love driving and I want my car to be repaired at a affordable cost .. can you please recommend a nice garage in Dubai if car pick up and delivery service available at free cost it would be great 

please help asap

Hi @Shri. Welcome to your forum where you can discuss, discover and learn everything you want to know about your car. I would like to recommend Future Tyres, after extensive search and changing several bushes and parts my car still wobbled at high speeds which was very uncomfortable and concerning. I was pointed out to one of the Business Listings on Carnity and came with high recommendation so I decided to head there. When I reached it was so busy that I thought they were going to push me away, but to my surprise someone approached me in less than 2 minutes, checked my issue and in 5 minutes he made a bay available for me.

After lifting the car and inspecting every part one by one he showed me the culprit, 6 bushes which had gone without notice, really worn out and shaking my car like it was going to shift lanes on its own. The quote seemed a bit high, but after checking with a known garage it was very reasonable so I decided to get the job done. I did not regret this as once the car was ready and delivered it felt like of the showroom floor and handling was perfect. The link to the Future Tyres is given below for your quick reference, I highly recommend them also.

• Like (+1) 4