•  

Congratulations Emmanuel for his first lead

Gaurav

Congratulations @Emmanuel for your first lead with Carnity Offroad Club.

Leading an intermediate level drive from Pyramids to Iftar Bowl yesterday was totally amazing. At no point, we felt that it was your first lead and your choice of dunes, sideys, and climbs was brilliant.

It was like a Velociraptor chase from Jurassic Park movie, where they first time experiences the run in the wild.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Fantastic @Emmanuel ! Looking forward to one of your lead drives soon ! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Thank you so much @Gaurav,  @Rahimdad and @Srikumar for giving me this opportunity ! It was a thrilling experience for me and I am truly happy if you enjoyed this small drive as I did. But be careful : I might get used to this and never let anyone lead 😜 (Well, no chance, actually I would miss too much to follow you guys !)

Thanks @Frederic and @hossein

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

Here's our new Velociraptor in action on his first lead. Well done @Emmanuel and Jawaher (Xterra)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Really well done @Emmanuel, it was an effort to keep up with you pace. But at the same time highly recommend the effort As reading the dunes to perfection at this speed is not an easy task. Looking forward to many more drives in your leadership. It's a proud moment for us when somebody raises their hand and says I'd like to lead, followed by a drive like this. Well done.

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use