•  
Advertise here

What screams “bad driver” to you?

Barry

For me it has to be,

Tailgating, the biggest AH thing you can do. 90% of accidents I see here are front to rear collisions.

Not being able to drive in a straight line, ie touching the white line, going to the white line on the other side back and forward 

Texting. Hands free calls I can deal with but if you’re looking at your phone, you’re not looking at the road. 

No seat belt. If you want to kill yourself go ahead, but your dead body flying round inside the car is going to kill everyone else.

• Like (+1) 6

Young children with no seat belts, standing on the front passenger seat or jumping on the rear seats, while the father or the mother is tailgating at high speed. Believe me I saw it. 

Not only “bad drivers”, also “irresponsible parents”... 

• Like (+1) 4

• Unfastened kids popping out of windows and sunroof - should have license canceled
  • Drive in fast and move with the flow, when someone gives you a way and not force them to put hard brake.
  • Swerving 3 lanes in one go before exit.

6 minutes ago, Emmanuel said:

Young children with no seat belts, standing on the front passenger seat or jumping on the rear seats, while the father or the mother is tailgating at high speed. Believe me I saw it. 

Not only “bad drivers”, also “irresponsible parents”... 

Me too, I see that very often and feel sorry for kids

• Like (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

People waiting for the very last second and inch of the lane before merging.

Crossing six lanes of high speed traffic at the very last second so they don't miss the exit.

And worst of all queue jumpers cutting in and idiots letting them in.

• Like (+1) 3

Auh number plate cars you can expect anything from them ( Nothing personal please just saying what I have seen in my 10 years in UAE) 

people texting while driving and cruising at their own pace.

Changing lanes without using indicators.

Flashing even if you drive at the dedicated road speed limit

Worst is when you see children popping out the rear windows and parents not even bothered if they are corrected.

• Like (+1) 3

I hate people on signal honking when the other signal is just about to go red.

I hate driver busy with their mobile phones swerving over or slowing down below 60 on a 100 road on the overtaking lane.

I hate loose children jumping around the car or hanging out of windows with their parents not bothered.

I hate people throwing put garbage of cars.

I hate parents driving with children in their laps.

I hate tailgaters.

I hate people driving over the hard shoulders as if it their right. A few times I have tried driving on the edge of the lane to block the cars going over the hard shoulder, but they start flashing and honking as if I'm the idiot.

In other words I hate anybody driving on the roads except myself.

• Like (+1) 4

Nothing worse than for me the people take the last line for overtaking and they don't give way, then after a hard effort, if they give way, when you pass you will see they will back to the same line again behind you and this story continues for other cars they want to overtake 😡

in heavy traffic, your front car leaves a lot of space with another car in front, of course, they are busy with mobile most of the time

through the trash 

• Like (+1) 3

14 hours ago, WiLfY said:

Watch the White Pajero. I would scream at such drivers..

How bout a beige one :D

for me number one is tailgaters and theres a lot of them here, i try and follow the 3 sec rule where ever i can...

Second the lane changers trying to get there faster changing from lane to lane to pass one car, what they don't realize is that  they are causing everyone to break and slow down traffic for everyone else...

• Like (+1) 3