•  
Advertise here

Best fake car fact you ever heard

Barry

How about this "fact"- Electric cars will replace all fossil-fueled cars in 20 years.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Confused (0) 1

14 minutes ago, treks said:

How about this "fact"- Electric cars will replace all fossil-fueled cars in 20 years.

It’s on the way. Dead dinosaur fuelled cars will eventually become a novelty and the nouveau rich will be the only people who can afford to buy and run them. The purchasing thing is already happening. Classic cars are hitting mental prices. Soon everyone will be hooked up on computers, and only a few people will understand how a timing light works or how to balance a pair of carburettors. Laugh all you want. Learn about new technologies. But one day the old farts are going to save your ass. I know because I’ve been there and had to retrain

• Thanks (+1) 1

Indicator Fluid and muffler bearings?

Oh and not to forget Chris Fix's piston springs!

And something that annoys me to no end when people say their car has a V4 engine!!!!

But on a serious note. I actually overheard this conversation at a garage. A guy with a regular jap sedan asking his friend wether he should buy something like a Land Cruiser or Patrol. And his friend said don't even think about it. "You know how expensive maintenance is on them. One tyre costs 5000dhs !"

Edited by desertdude
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, treks said:

And let the petrodollar crash, no way!

Edited by desertdude