•  
Advertise here

Asx AC issue...

Osman

13 hours ago, Osman said:

Hi everyone. So i went to a renowned workshop here in muscat for this problem and asked him to chk ac gas. He said that they do not chk gas just like most of the guys. They connected a machine (i saw that  machine for the first time), that machine sucked out all the gas and measured weight of that gas, then it sucked out compressor oil and measuring its quantity, then created the vacuum inside ac system and checked for the leakage. Gas was low, so it was filled back in system through same machine alongwith oil.

Machine detected a leakage as well, for that workshop guy put UV dye in system, kept running AC for 15 20 mins, and checked for any leakage under ultra violet light. Alham dullilah there was no leakage found.  He thoroughly checked all pipes, hoses, valves, compressor,  condenser  but no leakage was found. He even inspected the water dripping  down from evap on floor for any leakage of refrigerant. But nothing found...and suggested me to bring the car back in case of problem occurs again.

Alham dullilah Ac is running perfectly now.. with awesome cooling....

Below is that machine.. mamy of u might have seen it, but for me it was something new...

I saw that machine with @Barry in those Pajero Days

• Like (+1) 1