•  
Advertise here

Car shutdown on low rpm

4 minutes ago, Ren13 said:

If you need to do a transmission Overhaul try Dexol in deira or any of their branches they are good at their work.

Totally agree on Dexol is amazing and also Hoorani in Sharjah is also equally good. Though not sure if Hoorani does Bimmers as I repaired my Accord gearbox ages ago

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

55 minutes ago, Ren13 said:

If you need to do a transmission Overhaul try Dexol in deira or any of their branches they are good at their work.

how much  transmission Overhaul cost?

It's a 2C7B and not 267B - mistake in hand written code. It's a DME fault

2C7B Lambda probe behind catalytic converter, signal

Remove the rear O2's and if they are cover with carbon, clean them up and that can sort this 2C7B code. Worst case scenario replace sensor.

For DSC Fault 5E18: Engine management code my 90% doubt is throttle valve actuator.

To be honest if gear is failing you will feel lot more than just shutting down on low rpm, like jittery gear shift, lack of power, delay in down/up shift etc. It seems a mechanical glicth to me

when have you replaced the spark plug and coil? they could be culprit too before hitting the expensive part, fix or double check the basics

Is the engine management light is on? or any other light code is shown on display?

Also research more online forums and read about nasty BMW relays that throws many diff faults coz of one relay failure, it could be that issue too.

let me know what you ind, im happy to help

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

• 2 weeks later...

After reading every helpful answers i'll advice you to bring the car to my workshop (if the issue is still pending) and let us run diagnosis computerized and manually, As we are offering a free vehicle checkup along with report. 

Thanks 

https://www.google.com/search?q=motrox+auto+repair&rlz=1C1GCEA_enAE811AE811&oq=motrox+auto+repair&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l5.2905j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

• Like (+1) 1