•  
Advertise here

Have you checked these recently?

Barry

For the 10 people that check theirs regularly the answer will be Yes !!, for the 90 others that hardly know which car they drive their answer will be How ?? 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Good thread @Barry and my answer is yes, just yesterday prior to my offroad drive

4 minutes ago, Frederic said:

For the 10 people that check theirs regularly the answer will be Yes !!, for the 90 others that hardly know which car they drive their answer will be How ?? 😂

So true, 90% of the car owners are always clueless of most basic stuff

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Great thread @Barry. I started checking all at a very young age. My father used to handle a private cab company in Pakistan and he used to check everything before starting the day, so that became part of my habit checking all levels for him before he started driving. Another habit I have from him is at the time of cold start leaving the car running for 2 - 5 minutes to get all the oils coming upto level before heading out.

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/3/2019 at 11:09 AM, Rahimdad said:

Great thread @Barry. I started checking all at a very young age. My father used to handle a private cab company in Pakistan and he used to check everything before starting the day, so that became part of my habit checking all levels for him before he started driving. Another habit I have from him is at the time of cold start leaving the car running for 2 - 5 minutes to get all the oils coming upto level before heading out.

@Rahimdad got a bad habit also time of cold start I lit a cigarette finish my cigarette than drive the car. Give me and my car time to start the day.

• Like (+1) 1