UAE'S MOST ENGAGING CAR SITE

Adnoc oil change | Best car battery | Best engine oil | Best fuel efficient cars | Best resale value cars | Car detailing | Dubai police fines discount | Salik recharge | Tasjeel comprehensive test |
P0335 | P0170 | P0299 | P200A | P2237 | P2056 | P2251 | P2271 | P2231 | P2253 | P2425 | P0690 | P2253

The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by its compassionate members

Carnity Points System is our enhanced contributor program that recognizes your every effort in growing this car community. It's our way of saying "Thanks" to our lovely car enthusiast's to support our mission and share the same passion.

Share your car knowledge and experiences, earn points and save money

Write your car review, share your car problem, get the second opinion on the car repair bill, post interesting car news or images, help others with your car knowledge or experience and earn from 1-100 Carnity Points for every contribution. 

Pay the monthly subscription amount of 100 Carnity Points for 30 calendar days to keep your subscription active for FREE.

Please visit Members Shop to renew/upgrade your membership based on your Carnity Points.

Now, if you are unable to contribute for any reason you can also buy 100 Carnity Points for 97 AED for renewing your active membership or Refer your car friends to get free equivalent Carnity points OR  ask for a donation (for previously active members).

Monthly Subscription Charges.jpg

Forum Contribution.jpg  Gallery Contribution.jpg 

Bonus Points.jpg

More ways to contribute

• Discuss your car problem or car modification ideas with experts
  • Share your car experience - DIY, build, repair, tutorial or modification details
  • Share interesting car news or local car-related news, facts, law, event
  • Share an interesting or funny car video - educational or entertaining
  • Post Carnity offroad drive images in the Gallery
  • Share your drive, offroad, motorsport videos or pictures
  • Review your own car or your friend's car with images and video
  • Review Car Businesses in your Emirates
  • Refer your friends (ask them to list your username while registering)
  • Car buying, selling, maintaining tips or ticks in Advices

Frequently Ask Question

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

It is good but not good to force im alwys very busy

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

As I see it, this is not force, but due credit given to those who contribute to the community in any way you can. While keeping Carnity a clean site with no profiles that are not active for long periods.

In my view the points system is supposed to help everyone and not a burden. Just putting some structure to improve things.

• Like 5

Stupid question maybe but where can i see my Carnity points ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

In your profile

Screenshot_20190306-124647_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just a thought but why not get some points also if we attend a drive that is organised by Carnity.

I can just visit the website and react to the images and videos and get points but isn't being part of the drive and group more important. 

Just my 2 cents. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/5/2019 at 12:45 PM, derik said:

It is good but not good to force im alwys very busy

OMG, I alredy 108 points from yesterday two topic I post and everyone jump in with reply

Thank you guys for replying, it was very easy. See you next month guys, just kiddin

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Brette said:

Just a thought but why not get some points also if we attend a drive that is organised by Carnity.

I can just visit the website and react to the images and videos and get points but isn't being part of the drive and group more important. 

Just my 2 cents. 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts @Brette. The forum and off road club works on different structure. When you attend off road drives you earn your way to higher rank in the off road club. But a community which is online will only survive if people get talking. It could be something small, but could help someone in future. The point system for the forum is to encourage people to communicate through the website.

Remember during our newbie briefing Carnity was established in 2010 as a car community to help people. Whereas the off road club was formed in 2016 end to feed the curiosity of those interested in off roading.

Hope this helps.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts @Brette. The forum and off road club works on different structure. When you attend off road drives you earn your way to higher rank in the off road club. But a community which is online will only survive if people get talking. It could be something small, but could help someone in future. The point system for the forum is to encourage people to communicate through the website.

Remember during our newbie briefing Carnity was established in 2010 as a car community to help people. Whereas the off road club was formed in 2016 end to feed the curiosity of those interested in off roading.

Hope this helps.

@Rahimdad Thank you for the explanation. I thought of that too as the drives is more of a learning experience for those who attend. 

What prompted the post was the fact that you get points for posting pics and liking pics of the drives but the drive actually didn't account for anything on the forum. Your explanation clears that up. Thank you. 

Another question.

Say I come for a drive and take 20 images and post it on the forum, they are just images and I am not doing anything in terms of offering advice to other users or helping anyone  but I get points. Then others react to the images and I get more points for literally doing nothing in terms of helping the community. On the other hand I see users who actually offer advice and suggestions which is more valuable than the images but they just get a few points for that and risk having their account deactivated. 

Guess what I am trying to say here is the points for the Forum contribution and Gallery contribution should be different. There should be more points given to the Forum Contribution or reduce the number of points for the gallery contribution based on the fact that the actual posts and advice offered is what will help Carnity achieve new heights.

Again just a suggestion at the risk of me getting less points since I post quite a few images of the drives. 

• Like 2

Thank you @Brette for sharing your views. You might not look at posting 20 pics in the Gallery as useful. But it is a contribution nevertheless. I have seen many people come, take pics and not share it at all. Sharing pics is a start to getting used to sharing. Can you imagine posting 20 pics from my camera and not having a single pic of myself in any of them?

The points system is fairly new, just introduced. We need to Gove it some time and I'm sure @Carnity will review and make necessary corrections. Your and many others point of view will help Carnity to be a better place for all.

• Like 4