•  
Advertise here

Which was your first car in UAE?

derik

7 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

My first car in the UAE was a Honda Civic DX 1991 model, fully manual. Had it for 4 years with occasional clutch having to be replaced.

Cool! My first ride was also a 1991 Sky Blue Civic sedan but the fully automatic one. LX I think was the spec. 

I wouldn't mind one again since, but almost impossible to find in decent nick. I still dig the way it looks. 

Sold it to a Filipino chap who then immediately modified it with BBS rims, lowered the suspension put on a body kit.

• Like (+1) 1

My first car was Land Cruiser 2002 model. Loved the car due to its classic "GCC looks" as well as massive power from 4.4 Liter fuel hungry V6 engine. Had some issues with the wiring and some electrical stuff so had to sell-off just two months from purchase date. 

eb9820ee2914c53750441c3231ba8074-full.jp

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Never had a car here but I’ve been lucky enough in my job that I’ve got to drive everything from tiidas to Ferrari’s to expensive rare classics.  Planning to get a LS400, convert it to manual and fit a 2 way diff. I thought about getting a 4x4 but I see how much stuff you guys break at the weekend and how it can get expensive fast 😂

• Haha (+1) 1