•  
Advertise here

Pajero Music System

15 hours ago, Danny said:

What is ur budget and to what extent of upgrade you are planning - entry, prosumer or competition?

No budget , i just need replace my original Audio Player with any Video player with Android 

I have got the clayton player for my wife trailblazer, two years back and so far she is very happy with it. It has DVD, GPS, rear camera, bluetooth etc. I think it was for 500 something as I got whole job for 1000 including rear screen on roof, reverse camera with installation etc.. 

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

19 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

I have got the clayton player for my wife trailblazer, two years back and so far she is very happy with it. It has DVD, GPS, rear camera, bluetooth etc. I think it was for 500 something as I got whole job for 1000 including rear screen on roof, reverse camera with installation etc.. 

Garavbhai I need the dimension of the player which i need to buy and also there are 1 din 2 din which i can;t understand 

20 hours ago, Sidshk said:

Hi 

I m planning to buy new Audio Video system for my Pajero 2008 LWB,  I need help to what is the exact size , Din and type should i look for online 

you can find in DM specific for Pajero dashboard around 1500 with installation included a rear camera and ... or other car accessories in the city 

• Like (+1) 1

DVD player, GPS, camera comes in 2 din, just an audio player is single din

Post your dash pic here

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.