•  
Advertise here

been driving a long time but never offroad

hello everyone. though i have been driving on road for a very long time. i have never done off road. i am purchasing a nissan patrol v8 in a few days and would be interested in experiencing and learning on desert and wadi drives. i would love to have inputs on driving and maintaining my vehicle off road. please also let me know how i can take classes for desert n off road driving. feeling excited .

thanks in advance

best regards

• Like (+1) 3

Hi @razeen hasan welcome to Carnity, your one stop shop for all your car needs. Here you can discuss and question anything to do with cars while making new friends. I noticed that you have already joined our off road club, very warm welcome and thank you for introducing yourself.

We do not run a class room setup but help you grow within a structured environment where you can learn and apply everything about off roading. We have a newbie trip this Friday, but since you are still waiting for your vehicle keep looking for a Newbie drive once you have you Patrol in hand. Wouldn't recommend bring it brand new to the desert. Complete your first 1000 kms as instructed and get the first service done.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

• Like (+1) 3

Welcome Razeen to Carnity and it's offroad club, looking forward to seeing you on newbie drive soon.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

thank you Gaurav :-) will receive the vehicle on monday and join you all in the next newbee once i complete 1,000 kms

13 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

Hi @razeen hasan welcome to Carnity, your one stop shop for all your car needs. Here you can discuss and question anything to do with cars while making new friends. I noticed that you have already joined our off road club, very warm welcome and thank you for introducing yourself.

We do not run a class room setup but help you grow within a structured environment where you can learn and apply everything about off roading. We have a newbie trip this Friday, but since you are still waiting for your vehicle keep looking for a Newbie drive once you have you Patrol in hand. Wouldn't recommend bring it brand new to the desert. Complete your first 1000 kms as instructed and get the first service done.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

thank you Rahim. surely looking forward to see you in the next newbee :-) thanks for the advise

• Like (+1) 1