•  

The most important question here is.. 

Which 4x4 from all the listed above is worth breaking your bank for. 

When you do things for the love it, money is hardly a factor. 

So all you enthusiasts and dune lovers why dont you list your fav 4x4 (only one) for which you are ready to bleed from everywhere and yet not ready to sell it for any price( if wife/gf allows i.e :P.) . I am sure everyone has or have had such a car with whom it was very hard to depart... and you remember every drive in that car and the pleasure it gave inspite of all its error signs and leaks. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Barry said:

None. Fun in the desert but in reality you will only go to the desert at the weekend. A high powered rwd car will offer fun every day of the week. 

I have been on both sides buddy. Having Ford Mustang GT 5.0 and going to office daily but still, I prefer my Pajero over Mustang or even my Range with a blink of an eye.

Having a fast road car is limited fun with so many monkeys around and radar. Having a capable offroad ride gives you actual freedom to go anywhere and do anything anytime.

• Like (+1) 5

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Gaurav I see your point and understand and accept it. I know lots of people who live for the desert on Friday, I know lots of people who live for laps around a track on Friday. It’s just different horses for different courses. We’re all brothers and sisters  united in the love for the internal combustion engine. Brothers and sisters fight sometimes but we will always be family. ❤️

• Like (+1) 4

A FJ cruiser if I’d had the money. But so happy with my ‘99 Pajero SWB that I fell in love with and will probably keep as long as possible and treat her  like she deserves 😉

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

If money was not an issue I loved my Jeep Commander 5.7 Hemi to no ends. It had an MDS (Multi Displacement System) that use to switch off 4 cylinders when not necessary, but put the pedal to the metal and it used to give all 325 hp with over 500 nm of torque. It was a climber and never said die, unless you're doing a sideys, it used to think you're going to roll over and cut off the power. Annoying and dangerous to loose power and momentum when you are doing sideys. Do a criss cross on the dunes and side airbags used to pop out. Crease a few issues and it was the most luxurious, capable off-road machine for me.

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use