•  
Advertise here

What would you prefer:Muscle car or Ricer or a Nugget?

Rahimdad

Differ strokes for different folks. Personally I feel it's fun whether it's a Muscle Car, a ricer or a Nugget. But overall I would like to own a Muscle Car because in UAE you can own it off the shelf with loads of fun and I personally like the growl of a good V8 engine. Ricers an nuggets are supposed to be made and not bought of a showroom floor. With the strict rules in place in UAE it is not possible to build a ricer or a Nugget officially. When building a Ricer or a Nugget there can be mistakes made which means the ownership is not going to be so pleasing and also could end up more expensive and pains taking than a Muscle Car of a showroom floor.

Please share what would be your preference and why?

09-dodge-challenger-sxt-new.jpg

img_7226.jpg

CrS5lPx.jpg

I’ll have me a Datsun 280z anytime. But yes a muscle car totally makes sense in Dubai where it’s not really about the handling and cornering but more about straight up speed and power!

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Nuggets are the small dinky cars like the Nissan Micra, or Toyota Starlet, Daihatsu Charade, etc. Small but with turbo and since they are practically weightless these little things are real quick and fun to drive.

• Like (+1) 1

Back home I used to own a Mustang 5.0 with a supercharger. Now I have a lancer evolution with other mods that are definitely not street legal.. It is a different feeling and experience.. I can only get away with those mods. back home.. shame I cant do that here..  can I vote on both? 🤔

There is no substitute of that roar noise of a V8.. but those import cars are very agile and fast.. 

• Like (+1) 2

If I had to choose I'd choose  muscle car with a proper engine, every time. I don't like things with screaming chainsaw engines- they may be quick, but who wants to drive something with an engine that works at its upper limits all the time?

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, treks said:

If I had to choose I'd choose  muscle car with a proper engine, every time. I don't like things with screaming chainsaw engines- they may be quick, but who wants to drive something with an engine that works at its upper limits all the time?

So true, totally agree.

Btw before buying my first sports/fast car to tick the checkbox, I drove a couple of faster Golf and EVO from friends and then end up buying a Mustang V8 with 5.0, you will love it every time you start the engine and it's a noise of well tune and balanced V8.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

5 hours ago, Javier M said:

Back home I used to own a Mustang 5.0 with a supercharger. Now I have a lancer evolution with other mods that are definitely not street legal.. It is a different feeling and experience.. I can only get away with those mods. back home.. shame I cant do that here..  can I vote on both? 🤔

There is no substitute of that roar noise of a V8.. but those import cars are very agile and fast.. 

I did mention that each one is fun to drive. But if you were to choose one, would it be a Mustang or the Evo. BTW Evo is my favourite as well and never fails to impress me.