•  

Lightweight offroad vehicles..... New Suzuki Jimny

Julien V

I think its a pretty cool little ride, lightweight with proper 4x4 pinnings. But if you like pissing contests of who can climb xyz big dune from xyz side and do triple toe spins on top of so and so dune then this might not be the one for you.

But if you like something in which you can have a decent amount of fun in the dunes then its a coop toy to have

• Like (+1) 3

90/ton is borderline 4x4 as DD rightly mentioned.

Don't fall for video doing massive sidey, seems bigger engine. If you are serious reach those video guys and check the reality before putting money on the table. 

Link you post seems and sound like advertorial than actual unbiased review, so take it with a pinch of salt.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Seemed like a pretty high paced drive too where the momentum is probably his best friend. Love to give it a try though, the fun factor will be surely there !

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

I had a psycho friend who owned a Jimny long back. He would travel to England just to get mods until it sounded like a bee in the desert. It was pretty light so easy to push off any stuck situation. It's just passable as an off road vehicle since it can do a bit, but give it a massive dune and it will fail to impress. I would say in our current structure it will be useful till Fewbie level only.

Like @Frederic said when momentum is there it can travel a bit, but any break in momentum and it might find it difficult in a hard spot. @Gaurav bhai once told us a story of a Jimny getting stuck in a small bowl, the giant in the desert had it as cereal the next morning. Hahaha.

• Haha (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use