•  
Advertise here

Pajero.. Really?

On 3/17/2019 at 8:59 PM, Rahimdad said:

Prado is my favorite and I have a soft corner for it. They are reliable and if your heart desires the Prado and price difference is not an issue for AED 85k you can get a brand new Pajero with one year free petrol, service and Salik. As the oils degrade over time I think the Prado needs a service every 10k kilometers or 6 months whichever comes first. So if major service is due in 20k kilometers you'll have to do that service within a year.

I have had bad experience buying from the dealers their second hand cars as once bought they start giving you huge bills during your service, if you point out that the car is under warranty they just tell you that warranty is for major parts like engine and gearbox while these are only wear and tear items. Plus they are overpriced compared to the market.

It's your choice, I like @Gaurav bhai advise of having one car for road and another for off road if your budget is AED 90k. My wife's car is still available and you can view and try it out any time.

Wish you luck with your decision.

I too agree with @Rahimdad the dealer used car warranty. I have bought a car and learned about this after I went to change my steering gear and got surprisingly that part cost 12000dhms from dealer and in market it cost only 4500 including labor. I approach dealer again, they don’t agree that as they can give warranty on their parts and workshop only. The most funny and surprising part was the warranty what they provide will cover to max 5000 and the remaining I have to pay to fix means I was fooled by the sales people when I bought the car.

surprisingly the odo was also tampered which I came to know later when I plan to sell one of the buyer told me

• Like (+1) 1

Agree with you all on dealers tampering with odometer. But i feel the dealer i purchased from is one of the reputed one. i can say they are number 1 in used car market. Though the price they quote is comparatively on a higher side but it comes with 1 year / 20,000 kms warranty. Also they have showed me the work done prior to delivery/after they purchased the vehicle. i dont trust anyone blindly but i felt assured by them. Lets hope for the best. 🤞 

• Like (+1) 3