Carnity Points System

chutz

Pajero Transmission & Differential Gear Oil Replacement

Hi Guys, 

Im asking your advise for a good garage that can change my Pajero Transmission Gear & Differential Oil. Another question is, I don't use it in Off Road, I just used it mainly for  daily long drive. Is it really needed to change the differential oil? or just the transmission gear oil will be good enough just to change. Im about to reach 70K now after my last gear oil change from Habtoor.

Thanks

1 hour ago, chutz said:

Hi Guys, 

Im asking your advise for a good garage that can change my Pajero Transmission Gear & Differential Oil. Another question is, I don't use it in Off Road, I just used it mainly for  daily long drive. Is it really needed to change the differential oil? or just the transmission gear oil will be good enough just to change. Im about to reach 70K now after my last gear oil change from Habtoor.

Thanks

I am happy with the performance, price, and skills of Specialized Auto Care in Al Quoz. Give Rishi a call on 050 115 3454 to discuss further as he runs the place.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frederic said:

I am happy with the performance, price, and skills of Specialized Auto Care in Al Quoz. Give Rishi a call on 050 115 3454 to discuss further as he runs the place.

Thanks Frederic.