•  
Advertise here

The most awful car design ?

Emmanuel

Just saw a Lincoln SUV on the road and it was so awfully designed that I almost did an emergency break. Couldn’t find the model on google image but instead I found this Fiat. OMG. Do you know worst ? 

501FB86D-D8EA-4F99-8FEF-7072A5C818E0.jpeg

85252010-9898-4EC8-95C5-FA006B43FDF9.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Emmanuel said:

Just saw a Lincoln SUV on the road and it was so awfully designed that I almost did an emergency break. Couldn’t find the model on google image but instead I found this Fiat. OMG. Do you know worst ? 

501FB86D-D8EA-4F99-8FEF-7072A5C818E0.jpeg

85252010-9898-4EC8-95C5-FA006B43FDF9.jpeg

Hands down the most ugly car i have ever seen, although Nissan Sunny comes very close :) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

2 hours ago, Emmanuel said:

You mean even this one ? 🤣

286127F0-0015-4CF2-8597-D315D0B77D62.gif

Different opinion here... they were great, and their time way ahead in terms of looks, air suspension and unbelievable comfort....

• Like (+1) 3

I have no hatred for any of these cars. I used to dislike the fiat multipla but it grew on me. It’s quirky and quirky is cool. Totally functional too. I used to date a girl who’s mother had one and lent it to us on weekends. Having 3 seats in a row up front comes in handy sometimes. 

The CX is also a cool car. Citroens are equivalent to the cars America were turning out in the 50s with space age influenced design. The only difference is Citroen had the newest technology to back up the funky looks. 

The minx and sprite had their own coolness too. Think of the minx as a European 57 Chevy and it makes sense. The sprite was what it was, small light and nimble and designed for the roads it was on. 

I cant think of anything I’d call ugly. I appreciate things for what they are

• Like (+1) 5

14 hours ago, Barry said:

I cant think of anything I’d call ugly. I appreciate things for what they are

Can't argue with that. I also appreciate things for what they are, so I hate all cars equally.   

• Haha (+1) 2

On 3/14/2019 at 8:15 PM, Barry said:

I used to date a girl who’s mother had one and lent it to us on weekends. Having 3 seats in a row up front comes in handy sometimes. 

Absolutely

• Haha (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.