Kia General Discussion Forum | Kia Cadenza Forum | Kia Carens Forum | Kia Carnival Forum | Kia Cerato Forum | Kia Mohave Forum | Kia Optima Forum | Kia Picanto Forum | Kia Quoris Forum | Kia Rio Forum | Kia Sorento Forum | Kia Soul Forum | Kia Sportage Forum

Qasim 854

Brake issue in Kia sportage

when I apply brakes it not stop on spot unless I have to press brake hardly.

also how to improve ac cooling as I changed the ac gas but still cooling is not good.

Brake problem could be any number of things. Low pads, old fluid, air in the fluid. You need a mechanic to look at it.

AC problem could be a weak compressor, dirty condenser, maybe the system wasn't cleaned and vacuumed properly before being filled, again any number of things. You need to see a good mechanic.

Qasim, First check your brake fluid If it is okay I have a feeling your brake booster is the issue.

The ac depends on which car you drive. because if you drive a wrangler and expect nissan sunny cooling it is never gona happen.

• Haha 1

I agree a very hard pedal and weak brakes do indicate a weak brake booster. If it has ABS then the ABS module could be knackered which usually means big $$$$

• Like 2