Cadillac General Discussion Forum | Cadillac ATS Forum | Cadillac CTS Forum | Cadillac STS Forum | Cadillac XTS Forum | Cadillac XLR Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum | Cadillac Escalade Forum

asifali053

Cadillac CTS Engine misfiring

When have you got the last service done? And how many km car has been driven?

• Like 1

Good and cheap don’t go in the same sentence when it comes to mechanics. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

If any check engine light is on then it's best to get it scanned and post the codes here so we can guide from there...

• Like 2

Hi Barry.

Last time i think i discussed with you but then this website deleted my messages and today i was trying to bring my car but i was unable to find your location and number.

46 minutes ago, asifali053 said:

Hi Barry.

Last time i think i discussed with you but then this website deleted my messages and today i was trying to bring my car but i was unable to find your location and number.

I didn’t do the upgrade to full carnity membership so I don’t have private messages. I’m going to Oman tomorrow but message me after that 0525713073. 

• Like 1

Good to hear from you @asifali053 after 18 days.

If you are only here to find a good place to get your car fixed, head to Carnity business listing.

There are over 150 business listed in  Car Servicing in Dubai

However, Carnity actual specialization is much more than referring and pointing people to different car businesses but helping them to diagnose the car problem at first, to avoid expensive repair OR fake mechanics.

If you are willing to explore this option, explain a bit more on what symptoms have you been getting and what so far you have done in the last 18 days.

3 hours ago, asifali053 said:

I'm sure nothing is deleted, but few features are now reserved for community contributors only.

• Like 2