•  
Advertise here

BMW Road Sharjah Car Parts is probably the biggest auto parts market in Asia, at least that's what I have been told from my old mechnic who lives behind just behind the BMW road.

After so many years I spend in Ajman, Dubai and Sharjah I still meet people asking me "Where is Sharjah BMW Road Spare Parts" as they can't really find it on google maps or any navigation system anymore. Just a little background that BMW road named after the AGMC showroom used to be there some 20 years ago and now that showroom moved from Sharjah Industrial Area 1 to Sharjah Industrial Area 12, but name has been living so strong that everyone expect you to remember and know that place automatically. Little comic but this shows that this name has some magic for all car parts dealer and auto workshop in that area and they happily using it since two decades.

Just for new people reference you can find almost any car brand new spare parts in Sharjah BMW road and just behind that road you have tons of low cost workshop where you can get your spare part fixed too. Many spare part shops in bmw road even hand you there own mechnaic reference who can fix the part immediately.

BMW Road Sharjah is like a heaven for any car owner to get the car repaired with brand new original spare part at 30-40% discounted rates and get it installed also on same time. All the car spare part shops on Sharjah BMW Road offers major discount as per the original rates from dealer and that's why they become so popular and competitive that each shop fights the competition with 1-5 dhs difference. Reason they get almost 40% discount from dealer as they bulk purchase the parts and retail to end user at substantial discount. 

Sad reality of this area is not all spare part shops are selling original parts and some are selling fake parts too, so if you spot a huge difference in price you should ask: Is it original or tejari (fake) and see his face color changes and run away. In some cosmetic parts you might compromise with fake parts as they are not critical for your car or for your safety and you end up saving big amount, but on imp spare parts and consumale items you should never compromise for falke parts.

BMW Road Sharjah location: Starting Point 25°18'30.6"N 55°23'26.7"E OR 25.308494, 55.390746

Sharjah BMW Road Location: Ending Point 25°19'19.3"N 55°24'12.3"E OR 25.322026, 55.403414

I estimate around 300+ car spare part shops must be there in this 2 Kms stretch, if anyone knows the exact number please let me know

• Like (+1) 6

Initially, I thought what a diff topic, but after reading half way I understood the actual reason.

Well long back I went to see one car and the seller brag that if you buy my car I'll share a secret place from where you can maintain car by 50% discounted rates and I was like yeah I know BMW road Sharjah spare parts...lolol.

Here is BMW Sharjah location map: https://goo.gl/maps/VZ3DRLEPg762

Keep driving straight and you will see all car brands shop on both sides.

image.png

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

True, i went for my regular maintenance of my BMW to one of the workshops behind BMW road (Sree BMW shop). I brought the car for maintenance and every time a part needed to be replaced they sent their guy on a bicycle to go and source the parts in the same street :)

I've spent quite some long hours already there sipping chai..... 

• Like (+1) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

• 1 month later...

BMW road in sharjah is the best place to find car spare parts. I have been there few times when car parts guys in dubai unable to get me some cosmetics part, love it.

• Like (+1) 1