•  
Advertise here

How do you guys do Salik recharge?

I don't use Salik much and that's why I am always afraid of forgetting to top up via Emirates Bank online payment.

Can we possibly link to a bank account or credit card for auto pay? Also if paid by credit card, do we get cash back too as a discount on Salik recharge?

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

I use the "Dubai Now" app that is basically gathering all Dubai apps. Select the category "driving" and you can recharge and top-up your account in a matter of seconds. Payment goes via my credit card or Apple Pay.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

22 hours ago, Gaurav said:

How do you guys do Salik recharge?

I don't use Salik much and that's why I am always afraid of forgetting to top up via Emirates Bank online payment.

Can we possibly link to a bank account or credit card for auto pay? Also if paid by credit card, do we get cash back too as a discount on Salik recharge?

I linked my Salik with my DIB account autorecharge. No issue but no discount.

• Like (+1) 2

I have it linked to my credit card from Emirates NBD. When the balance drops below AED 20, it automatically tops up for another AED 50. 

If you do run out of currency on your salik, you will get an SMS the next time you pass a toll gate and have 48 hours to top up before you are fined. This happenned to me once before I set it up with the bank. 

• Like (+1) 2

Thanks Guys for sharing all the different ways for salik recharge. Let me try with my RAK bank credit card and see if I get cash back on salik recharge or not :-)

I really like @Brette idea of linking my ENBD account for auto pay, much tension free option

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.