•  

Afternoon Fewbie+ Drive - Area 53 - 29 Mar 2019

Gaurav

As per the recent interest from a lot of Fewbies, who want to see what lies in the intermediate level, so joining this fewbie+ level drive will give you a perfect opportunity to enjoy "almost" intermediate level drive that will be paced according to the convoy response.

Area 53 is the most versatile area in the UAE offroading scene, that offers beautiful tall rolling dunes with plenty of opportunities for side slopping, ridge cutting, and long hill climbs.

We may promote few fewbie drivers to Intermediate level after this drive, if there driving skills are at par to match the pace.

Promotions based on driving skill set is just the "one aspect" of the grading structure, they also need to follow other points:

image.png

Level of drive: Fewbie+ and above
When: 29 March 2019
Meeting time: 1:00 PM, the convoy will move sharp at 1:15 PM after the Friday prayers
Where: Badayer Shops at Nazwa, before Madam R/A
GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/GMrTGmx4J5L2

Plan: Afternoon drive through the Pyramids - Area 53 - Iftar bowl - Super Bowl (maybe)
What to bring along: Evening snacks - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, and enthusiasm.

Approximate finish time: 7 PM - 8 PM

Please RSVP the below calendar event

• Like (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@luwaimn sorry this is for Fewbie driver level and above. If I'm not mistaken you've completed only one newbie drive. Please do share with us if you have previous experience so that we might consider your joining this drive.

@Brette very good question also. Anyone who has done at least a couple of Fewbie drives and has confidence to take it to the next level may join this drive. However these are fast paced drives and minimum stoppage time for recoveries is highly appreciated.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, G.huz said:

hey guys, sorry, i just realized that i joined without knowing if i qualify. let me know plz

Dont worry buddy. Anyone in fewbie level and above qualify for this drive, it's just that it is going to be few notches above regular fewbie level and that's why its called fewbie+.

There is no hard and fast rule or numbers of fewbie drive participant should have, if you have driven any fewbie drive with Carnity Offroad Club and you managed very well in that and wish to notch up your level, then this drive is perfect for such offroaders.

• Like (+1) 6

21 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Dont worry buddy. Anyone in fewbie level and above qualify for this drive, it's just that it is going to be few notches above regular fewbie level and that's why its called fewbie+.

There is no hard and fast rule or numbers of fewbie drive participant should have, if you have driven any fewbie drive with Carnity Offroad Club and you managed very well in that and wish to notch up your level, then this drive is perfect for such offroaders.

Awesome 👍😁 let's take it up a notch 😁

• Like (+1) 6

On 3/24/2019 at 12:48 AM, Rahimdad said:

@luwaimn sorry this is for Fewbie driver level and above. If I'm not mistaken you've completed only one newbie drive. Please do share with us if you have previous experience so that we might consider your joining this drive.

@Brette very good question also. Anyone who has done at least a couple of Fewbie drives and has confidence to take it to the next level may join this drive. However these are fast paced drives and minimum stoppage time for recoveries is highly appreciated.

I have done about 8,9 deser drives. M I qualified for fewbie ?

Edited by Faiz khan
  • Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Faiz khan said:

I have done about 8,9 deser drives. M I qualified for fewbie ?

Which area have you done before and which 4x4 you drive?

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use