•  

Afternoon Fewbie+ Drive - Area 53 - 29 Mar 2019

Gaurav

Sorry @Faiz khan if you are still at newbie level, then this drive would be a big and unsafe jump for you and your car.

Anyone who has driven at least 1 fewbie drive with Carnity without any difficulties will qualify for this fewbie+ level.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

3 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Sorry @Faiz khan if you are still at newbie level, then this drive would be a big and unsafe jump for you and your car.

Anyone who has driven at least 1 fewbie drive with Carnity without any difficulties will qualify for this fewbie+ level.

No problem, safety first!

but @Gaurav bhai may i know how many drives i have to done to qualify for fewbie ? Just to gain my knowledge🙏🏻

I have done two beginner + 5 level drives with another group.

i have done only 1 drive with carnity with @Rahimdad bhai, right afte that I went for vacation that’s why couldn’t join for more drives 

• Like (+1) 1

Normally 5 newbie drives with Carnity to get to Fewbie level. But since you have brought to our notice that you have driven with other clubs let us notice your driving level on your next drive and we could bump you up to Fewbie if you qualify.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

When the moon and stars align....

This Fewbie drive was a great as every drive I have done with the Carnity family, but I was keen on exploring that “+” to see if my car and  my confidence level had potential for growth. Turned out the old Pajero wanted to prove after all that it’s still potent and that boosted my confidence level. The positive feedback from the seniors along the drive also helped of course 😉.

Thanks for the guidance, help, and camaraderie I always encounter and building this cornerstone of Carnity Off-road Club carefully honed by @Gaurav @Rahimdad @Srikumar @Emmanuel and all the newer members including myself that do our best to carry this forward. 

Thumbs up to my fellow fewbies and intermediates that joined yesterday 👍👍

@hossein sorry you had to cancel out. This drive was definitely more suited for drivers without passengers. I didn’t bring my son too because i wanted to remove my inner inhibitions and going more full out. See you on the next drives buddy !

Edited by Frederic
  • Like (+1) 7

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Frederic I was speaking to @Gaurav bhai yesterday and I'm pleased to know that you performed very well. I'm sorry to everyone that I was not able to make it for the amazing drive. But over time I will try my level best to make it up to you all. @Gaurav bhai mentioned that even @G.huz and @amir.rophail did amazingly well too. The extended @Carnity family is growing at a very healthy proportion and I'm very pleased for everyone part of this journey.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Frederic said:

When the moon and stars align....

This Fewbie drive was a great as every drive I have done with the Carnity family, but I was keen on exploring that “+” to see if my car and  my confidence level had potential for growth. Turned out the old Pajero wanted to prove after all that it’s still potent and that boosted my confidence level. The positive feedback from the seniors along the drive also helped of course 😉.

Thanks for the guidance, help, and camaraderie I always encounter and building this cornerstone of Carnity Off-road Club carefully honed by @Gaurav @Rahimdad @Srikumar @Emmanuel and all the newer members including myself that do our best to carry this forward. 

Thumbs up to my fellow fewbies and intermediates that joined yesterday 👍👍

@hossein sorry you had to cancel out. This drive was definitely more suited for drivers without passengers. I didn’t bring my son too because i wanted to remove my inner inhibitions and going more full out. See you on the next drives buddy !

Thank you so much dear @Frederic and congratulations for promoting to the next level, yes you are right because at the beginning I decided to leave the drive because of stress and fear I saw on my sister, they came here to enjoy not to give them stress,:) see you on next drive 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Javier M said:

I am just going to leave this here... 🤣

Save this video for later references buddy :) Great video quality btw !

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use