•  

All level Offroad Drive - Pink Rock - BBQ - 5 Apr 2019

Gaurav

32 minutes ago, syedyaseer said:

Also is it safe to drive to fossil rock sharjah alone(one car with spouse & 2 kids). 

Driving off road alone is the worst thing to do. Never do that even if you have all the experience in the world. With kids it is an even bigger no. 

• Like (+1) 5

5 minutes ago, Brette said:

Driving off road alone is the worst thing to do. Never do that even if you have all the experience in the world. With kids it is an even bigger no. 

Well Noted. Pink rock and fossil rock are the same/same area. Tried to google it. Both Showing sharjah kalba / Maleha road direction 

• Like (+1) 2

Well put @Brette. Minimum of 3 cars going to the desert. Simple question, what if you were going to have a stuck or pop-out or any incident, what back up are you going to have @syedyaseer. They are 2 different places. Don't always believe information on the web.

• Like (+1) 4

@Gaurav thanks for organizing, the drive. Do you think that we’ll exist or have an opportunity to exit the the sand box before the bbq ? or is it gonna be non stop ? I’m asking to know how to organize I might not be able to join this time because of the timing 😢

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, edouard said:

@Gaurav thanks for organizing, the drive. Do you think that we’ll exist or have an opportunity to exit the the sand box before the bbq ? or is it gonna be non stop ? I’m asking to know how to organize I might not be able to join this time because of the timing 😢

We always do the optional BBQ next to the track which is closer to the road, so that anyone can leave immediately after the drive or little later as per their convenience.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

By when I need to mark our attendance if im joining the event. Do let me know, Also if their is any penalty on last minute drop out. Reason im asking this is im still not sure if i will be able to make it or not. If in case i confirm my attendance, can i come alone or with my male family member? or it is strict to family only. Also if in case i confirm my attendance, kindly accommodate me without any offroading gear(Me and my stock prado only) as im yet to born as an off-roader😁

• Like (+1) 1

The penalty for no show is 20 Aloo Paratha's / Belgian Chocolates / Fresh Coconut / Mexican Mezcal

Just kidding.

You can sign up anytime you like and show up for a drive, we aren't desert safari company. In the calendar, you can even decline or join as you please, even on Friday morning.

Although it's a family drive ending with BBQ, everyone is welcome to come alone or with family - as they like.

For first absolute newbie drive, you are better off alone tbh as per my experience so that you can focus on learning with undivided attention but it's completely your choice in the end.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

20 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

The penalty for no show is 20 Aloo Paratha's / Belgian Chocolates / Fresh Coconut / Mexican Mezcal

Just kidding.

You can sign up anytime you like and show up for a drive, we aren't desert safari company. In the calendar, you can even decline or join as you please, even on Friday morning.

Although it's a family drive ending with BBQ, everyone is welcome to come alone or with family - as they like.

For first absolute newbie drive, you are better off alone tbh as per my experience so that you can focus on learning with undivided attention but it's completely your choice in the end.

Penalty is too much. 😭😭😭

• Haha (+1) 2

Won't make it unfortunately. I have my parents and son flying into DXB early morning from a night flight. 

• Sad (0) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use