•  

All level Offroad Drive - Pink Rock - BBQ - 5 Apr 2019

Gaurav

@Sharme you are most welcome. @Rahimdad and @Gaurav taught me how to be patient when I started offroading, so that credit definitely goes to them.

Regarding your vehicle, since you are not sure of what all has been serviced by the previous owner, I suggest the following as a minimum to be checked or replaced 

1. Transmission Oil and Filter - Change with the right grade of oil as per your owner's manual.

2. Air Filter - Check and if required change

3. Spark Plugs - Change

4. 4x4 Transfer Case - I am not sure if your car is a mechanical linkage system from below or is it a closed box. Since you had serious difficulty in changing it from 4L to 4H, I suggest you get it checked.

5. Engine Oil and Filter to be changed every 5000 km with the right grade of oil. The reason I have said 5000 km is because you are offroading.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rahimdad said:

@syedyaseer it's already uploaded in the Gallery.

Oops. Was checking here as a thread. Got it thanks. Saw couple of prado's too. White and silver one. Feeling bit relaxed. Hope my beast will not let me down (Rather i will not let my beast down with my zero driving skill 😂). 

• Like (+1) 1

@syedyaseer much appreciate your enthusiasm and excitement, but the trick is to keep calm. Collectively as a club experience we have 100 years between us, but we still get stuck. It's part of the game, no fun without stucks. So only pressure is how to get stuck and not the other way around. If you don't get stuck, no Aloo Parathas for you.

• Like (+1) 2

Rather I would say Im much more nervous than excited. As I said earlier I have not even tried desert safari in my life. Never ever felt how a vehicle cruises on sand especially dry sand. But one thing is for sure. I'm more relaxed as I feel I will be safe hands. 😎

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use