•  

All level Offroad Drive - Pink Rock - BBQ - 5 Apr 2019

Gaurav

On 3/31/2019 at 8:32 PM, Rahimdad said:

Not really sure if they have Friday prayers in the Mosque near Tawi Nizwa shops, but 5 minutes drive to the other side near the farms there is a Mosque I normally attend my Friday prayers. Meet me at 12:30 at Tawi Nizwa shops and we will cross over to pray Friday prayers and meet the convoy at 1 pm

Sir. I will try and meet you their? I'm not sure though. Will decide maximum by Friday morning inshaallah. Hope everything works out as planned 🤞

2 hours ago, Fuad said:

Penalty is too much. 😭😭😭

Ha ha ha. Thanks @GauravI'm trying my level best to attend this meet. Hope everything goes as planned. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/31/2019 at 8:32 PM, Rahimdad said:

Not really sure if they have Friday prayers in the Mosque near Tawi Nizwa shops, but 5 minutes drive to the other side near the farms there is a Mosque I normally attend my Friday prayers. Meet me at 12:30 at Tawi Nizwa shops and we will cross over to pray Friday prayers and meet the convoy at 1 pm

InshaAllah @Rahimdad bhai. Will meet around 12:15 to 12:30

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/3/2019 at 4:42 PM, razeen hasan said:

thank you @luwaimn cheers

went to EB n EA got everything except my flag pole. i even got the window remover to stick on the glass. but no sign of flag pole. probably try to buy a helium balloon for now and tie it to the rear :-) 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Confused (0) 1

for people who are thinking twice to come tomorrow for the drive!!!! just remember that ramadhan is just around the corner and the sun will also get scorching in a few weeks. then its going to be vacation time. so dont miss the drives in the coming few weeks. 

:-) 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use