•  
Advertise here

Prado and its Basic Know How

7 hours ago, shadow79 said:

heard that Boeing manual has 50k pages....

Well if some have been reading my posts they know I have a keen interest in commercial aviation, special aircraft from Boeing. I actually happen to have the flight manuals for the Boeing 777-200, 737NG and 747-8 

I can tell you none of them are 50,000 pages, The 777 seems to be the biggest at around 2500 pages. 

9 hours ago, syedyaseer said:

@desertdude On a lighter note, here are the overview on the number of pages from the manual which comes with Prado. 327 pages for Navigation Manual, 764 Pages for User Manual & 160 Pages for Off road Manual - Total 1251 pages which is equivalent to my Master Degree Syllabus/Curriculum. Missing those days seriously. 😩 

What is mitsubishi upto? My Range Rover L322 manual is 249 pages and it is waaaay more complicated with more bells and whistles than a Jero 

Anyways still see the 700 odd pages of the user manual, its not iike a novel, its mostly pictures with with a few paragraphs of texts per page. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, desertdude said:

Start with reading the owners manual first.

I have read many car owners manual and never spotted a section specifically for what to do after offroad drives.

They all have how to check and inspect fluids, quantity and there specs in general.

I think @edouard has hit that nail very well with his thread.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

38 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

I have read many car owners manual and never spotted a section specifically for what to do after offroad drives.

They all have how to check and inspect fluids, quantity and there specs in general.

I think @edouard has hit that nail very well with his thread.

Thread was "Basic know hows" nothing better than an owners manual for that. And seems like you are also guilty of not reading your owners manual, every Land Rover I've owned has a section on what to do before as well as after you go off road! :D

Ok granted its not much but its there. 

P.S : I my earlier post I ment  toyota and Prado and not Mitsubishi and Jero. So many Pakero threads on this forums one naturally assumes we are talking about a jero. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2