•  
Advertise here

Wht you love the most in your car?

harryd

On 4/3/2019 at 7:42 PM, sertac said:

I cant be disagree more. My Cherokee was hitting 160 without getting any problem. I didint push more than that. But i believe it might go over that. I was the king of the left line with patrol and cruiser guys. 

Today i remember that i wrote this. 

96846243_10158124745838280_554004636055371776_o.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, desertdude said:

There is absolutely no good or valid reason to be going that fast.

I was driving on this famous 160km Abu Dhabi to Saudi Arabia road. For one moment I tried what this old boy can do. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, sertac said:

I was driving on this famous 160km Abu Dhabi to Saudi Arabia road. For one moment I tried what this old boy can do. 

Going to liwa to quarantine? Or is this old?

• Haha (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

9 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Going to liwa to quarantine? Or is this old?

No this is new. I got bored and i remember the days i was going all around the country for off road drives. On the way i was enjoying the scenery. I wanted to see what is in there. This time i drove that direction. Next time i will drive to Ras Al Kaimah, i will drive around village areas. My wife likes seeing camels walking around.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, sertac said:

No this is new. I got bored and i remember the days i was going all around the country for off road drives. On the way i was enjoying the scenery. I wanted to see what is in there. This time i drove that direction. Next time i will drive to Ras Al Kaimah, i will drive around village areas. My wife likes seeing camels walking around.

Go to Jazirah Hamrah just after Al Hamrah Mall. The old deserted town is still there. Also Mawrid area in Ras Al Khaimah . Where Hilton beach resort and spa you can still find old houses and mosques right by the side of the road there

Take the scenic route along the beach side to Rak 

Oh and drive within the speed limit!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Xaf said:

The 130 liter fuel tank 🤣

Not so much when you have fill it up

Dunno why Toyota went from the dual tank design to a single one big tank design in the 200 series.

The dual tank had a lot of advantages. Better weight distribution. Having two fuel pumps. If one went kaput you could still use the other.

• Totally Agree (+2) 1