•  
Advertise here

Wht you love the most in your car?

harryd

Lots of love for my vehicle. a beast on and off road. but need to move like a mouse off road bcos of my low bumpers. its still fun to drive as a newbie. it will be her second off road drive tomorrow. hope she doesnt lets me down. 

• Like (+1) 4

As for my ride, it would be the comfort, the street cred and respect from other plebeian road users and then knowing it's just at home and capable off the road or in front of a swanky 7 star hotel.

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, desertdude said:

As for my ride, it would be the comfort, the street cred and respect from other plebeian road users and then knowing it's just at home and capable off the road or in front of a swanky 7 star hotel.

Let me guess.... A G Class AMG ?

• Haha (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

7 hours ago, Frederic said:

Let me guess.... A G Class AMG ?

That thing is so utilitarian and rides like a donkey cart, not comfortable at all. I'm talking about my L322 Range Rover.

Edited by desertdude
  • Haha (+1) 2

19 hours ago, desertdude said:

That thing is so utilitarian and rides like a donkey cart, not comfortable at all. I'm talking about my L322 Range Rover.

How many times you have taken your Range offroad? I mean proper dune bashing and not beach or katcha sand 

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

4 hours ago, Gaurav said:

How many times you have taken your Range offroad? I mean proper dune bashing and not beach or katcha sand 

I don't take it off road, because its too classy to be bashed off road. But if need be it can go off road. Ive driven a press Range Rover out in wagan. Went everywhere but honestly was very boring. Even off road its so smooth and quiet. 

But I would never take mine off road. I take comfort in the fact it can if ever needed. It's like having a Veyron just because it can do 400+ kph doesn't mean I have to take it to the limit or close to it

• Like (+1) 1