•  
Advertise here

Fast and Furious 2019

Gaurav

On 4/2/2019 at 8:24 PM, Barry said:

I’m in. It’s like an annual carnity tradition now. Let’s hope we’re all here and can go see fast and furious 26 together when it comes. 

By that time the producers might have come up with an actual plot, so I'll wait for #26. 

• Haha (+1) 3

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a good action movie but it’s not a true F&F movie. Where’s all the cars? What happened to the street races with the cars shifting up through 16 gears? It looks like mission impossible without Tom cruise. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

1 hour ago, Barry said:

Looks like a good action movie but it’s not a true F&F movie. Where’s all the cars? What happened to the street races with the cars shifting up through 16 gears? It looks like mission impossible without Tom cruise. 

There is only so much of that you can do before everybody gets bored of it. And after around a gazillion sequels everybody is pretty much bored of it. 

It's spin off time!

• Confused (0) 1

Not true, I can never get bored of a family that drives fancy fast cars they build rather than picking up from the showroom floor. Maybe they could have given it a Gone in 60 seconds twist. Agree it looks like a good action movie, but without the cars and Dom's family.

Well times have changed since the first one came out, now there are many YouTubers who are doing actual builds of "fancy cars" and coming up with some real good content. 

I rather watch that than some made up stuff. Ironically one is actually doing a rebuild of a screen used orange Lambo that was used in one of the fast and furious movies. It's pretty interesting to see how the production team just used it as just some ordinary junk car. With a real bad paint job, in house fab badly fitting body kits. A roll cage that totally ruined the interior. Shoddy wire splice jobs to bypass the security system so on and so forth. It only had to look good on screen from 20 feet away.

So its a pretty interesting to see the guy try to reverse the hack jobs and bring it back into shape. Mush more interesting than watching CGI cars chasing a CGI plane down and infinitely long run way.

• Thanks (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

John Cena is confirmed for the new movie

https://deadline.com/2019/06/john-cena-officially-joins-fast-furious-9-1202629115/

How will we know if he’s actually there? I thought the whole point was that you can’t see him

• Haha (+1) 1