•  
Advertise here

Pajero Hints, Tips & Tricks!

Hello Again

so after purchasing my 3 door 2006 Pajero, I found a garage which i am happy with to do some works (Timing belt change, disk pads, brake skimming, major service).

The next step is to learn from everyone about dos and donts for owning a Pajero, general advice etc.

For example I have a list of things to do already:

1. Buy a 12v compressor

2. Buy a decent FM/bluetooth trabsmitter

3. Drill into my top glove box which is locked! 

If anyone can suggest some accessories to buy, comment on the above items for recommendations, and just general tips and tricks for owning a 3 door Pajero.

I also which to take the car off-road, even if it is just mildly, for a bit of fun and practice. Any advice regarding this would also be great.

Regards

Lewis Cocks

• Like (+1) 3

The 2006 Pajero 3 door doesnt have the issue of sand cooping, so you can do without getting any skid plate done.

Regarding the air compressor, you can get them in Dragon mart. It would cost you between AED 230 - 350 depending on whether its one or two pistons. Else, if you want a better quality you can go for the air compressor's from Ace Hardware. They would cost you approx AED 550 and above.

For offroading, I suggest you to join the Carnity Offroad Club, where you would start by learning the basics of offroading in a safe environment. We have an all level drive coming up this Friday afternoon. If you feel upto it you are most welcome to join.

• Like (+1) 4

13 hours ago, Srikumar said:

The 2006 Pajero 3 door doesnt have the issue of sand cooping, so you can do without getting any skid plate done.

Regarding the air compressor, you can get them in Dragon mart. It would cost you between AED 230 - 350 depending on whether its one or two pistons. Else, if you want a better quality you can go for the air compressor's from Ace Hardware. They would cost you approx AED 550 and above.

For offroading, I suggest you to join the Carnity Offroad Club, where you would start by learning the basics of offroading in a safe environment. We have an all level drive coming up this Friday afternoon. If you feel upto it you are most welcome to join.

Hello @Srikumar, thanks for the reply. I did see this meet up for friday and was thinking about attending, but my car will still be in the workshop i believe. How often do the meetups occur? I will definitely plan to attend on the next one.

• Like (+1) 1