•  
Advertise here

Which Band or Song from your home country ?

Frederic

15 minutes ago, Frederic said:

Omg 😮 really ? I didn’t know 😂😂 yes front 242 was fantastic! Good to know there is a new wave / ebm lover on the forum 😉

Yes listened and listens to a lot or strange music not only Front... Nitzer Ebb from UK, Laibach from Slovenia Front Line Assembly from Canada to mention a few :D if you have any good ones please share :D  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Per A said:

Yes listened and listens to a lot or strange music not only Front... Nitzer Ebb from UK, Laibach from Slovenia Front Line Assembly from Canada to mention a few :D if you have any good ones please share :D  

I am a New Wave fanatic and DJ since many years. Stopped playing when moving into UAE as i did not found a proper audience for it, except for the Bad House Nights in Casa Latina (IBIS Barsha), but those also stopped.

Signal Aout 42, and Neon Judgement are good Belgian alternativea if you're into Front242. I love the weird stuff like Fad Gadget, Virgin Prunes, PIL, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Bauhaus, Au Pairs, DAF, TC Matic, Telex, The Human League, Cabaret Voltaire, and many others. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."