•  

All level drive Maliha - 12 Apr 2019

Rahimdad

Remember when I said a new fun adventure awaits, this is it. All are invited. This time we will drive in Maliha Kalba area that offers perfect opportunity to learn in very safe and several level tracks to navigate and enjoy all level drives. Whether you are looking for an easy relaxing drive or an adrenalin rush with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow, hill climb, and ridge riding, this is your opportunity. Newbies and Fewbies will have a great chance to see and learn the real fun that off-roading offers in a very safe and organized environment. 

When: 12 April 2019

Meeting time: 7:00 AM, the convoy will move at sharp 7:15 AM

Where: Adnoc Petrol Station Maleha Road

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/ye28yTnTSYr

Level: All levels from newbie to intermediate

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.

Plan: Drive, train and enjoy till about 11:00 AM

What to bring along: Snacks - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM

Please RSVP on the below calendar.

• Like (+1) 6

Hello, @Rahimdad

I am debating if I should join on this meet up on friday! (I am based in abu dhabi so it does require an early start for me). If I was to join I would be an absolute newbie, having not being behind the wheel on a 4x4 drive before. 

Do you recommend me joining on this particular trip? 

Lewis 

• Like (+1) 1

@LewisCocks90 welcome to Carnity and our off road group. Can you please share which 4x4 you are having now, level is for all, so we will brief you as per our absolute newbie advise and include you in our newbie convoy. We have a few members coming from Abu Dhabi like @Asif Hussain and @Panda82. I'm sure you will love the experience.

• Like (+1) 1

Nice.

I have posted a couple of times already regarding some advice on my Car. I recently purchased it last week. It is a 2006 3 door Mitsibushi Pajero GLS. It has been in the workshop straight away for some minor works. (changed timing belt, new brake pads etc). It has over 200km on the clock but its in good condition. Looking to learn and practice with this vehicle. 

I already purchased some accessories such as tow ropes, Jump cables, and a 12v Tyre compressor. This is my first car in the UAE and first 4x4, so i have a lot to learn. No real experience with off-roading except some minor stuff with a friends FJ cruiser when I lived in Jeddah. 

If there's anything else you can recommend then please let me know. I would also be accompanied by a friend on Friday.

• Like (+1) 1

Looking forward to seeing you this Friday. Carnity is a Pajero breeding farm and you'll feel right at home. There are so many threads on Carnity in regards to off road advises, equipment and many more. Enjoy going through the advises and don't forget to like the advises you love or add your comments. You'll be adequately briefed ahead of the drive and we will all be around to help you as required.

• Like (+1) 3

I think this idea of having two different level drive on the same day, same timing will help a lot of newbies and fewbies at the same time. Nice thinking and good choice of area.

I'm in with full support to lead or sweep newbie or fewbie drive as you advise.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

8 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

Remember when I said a new fun adventure awaits, this is it. All are invited. This time we will drive in Maliha Kalba area that offers perfect opportunity to learn in very safe and several level tracks to navigate and enjoy all level drives. Whether you are looking for an easy relaxing drive or an adrenalin rush with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow, hill climb, and ridge riding, this is your opportunity. Newbies and Fewbies will have a great chance to see and learn the real fun that off-roading offers in a very safe and organized environment. 

When: 12 April 2019

Meeting time: 7:00 AM, the convoy will move at sharp 7:15 AM

Where: Adnoc Petrol Station Maleha Road

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/ye28yTnTSYr

Level: All levels from newbie to intermediate

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.

Plan: Drive, train and enjoy till about 11:00 AM

What to bring along: Snacks - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM

Please RSVP on the below calendar.

Wow. 

Good Initiative.. Newbies and Fewbies 🕺🏻.

👍🏻 

• Like (+1) 1

Thank you for organizing this drive, Rahimdad. It will be my first drive with the group and I look forward to it. I will be driving an FJ Cruiser and I am a Newbie. Would you share a little more information on the route? Will it mainly take place on sand around fossil rock and big red or the rockier places nearby? I look forward to meeting you and the group! I assume it will not be difficult to spot everyone at the petrol station. See you on Friday!

• Like (+1) 1

I love the smell of sand in the morning.... as a matter of fact, I love the smell of sand at any time... 😂

I did not see a fewbie drive posted for this day though.. 🤔

On 4/6/2019 at 10:50 PM, Gaurav said:

I think this idea of having two different level drive on the same day, same timing will help a lot of newbies and fewbies at the same time. Nice thinking and good choice of area.

I'm in with full support to lead or sweep newbie or fewbie drive as you advise.

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use