•  

All level drive Maliha - 12 Apr 2019

Rahimdad

2 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

@syedyaseer looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Please make sure your front and rear tow hooks are in good shape, if you can please get a flag and glass clamp to hold it in place and if possible get a 2 way radio UHF. As for the petrol we always advise to have a full tank, but if it's showing 450 kilometres to go than you should be good for this drive.

2 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

@syedyaseer looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Please make sure your front and rear tow hooks are in good shape, if you can please get a flag and glass clamp to hold it in place and if possible get a 2 way radio UHF. As for the petrol we always advise to have a full tank, but if it's showing 450 kilometres to go than you should be good for this drive.

Hello Rahim and Gaurav

thank you so much for guiding me on how to participate in the Forum

am interested to join your trip tomorrow to Maliha 

i have intermediate off-roading experience and have been with others clubs here in UAE.

can I join tomorrow?

• Like (+1) 1

@syedyaseer yes, the tow points need to be checked as shown in the diagram. It's ok for tomorrow not to have a flag and radio. See you tomorrow.

@O.Farahat you can join the all level drive in the morning.

1 hour ago, Rahimdad said:

@syedyaseer yes, the tow points need to be checked as shown in the diagram. It's ok for tomorrow not to have a flag and radio. See you tomorrow.

@O.Farahat you can join the all level drive in the morning.

Tow hooks confirmed. Looks good 

DSC_0232.JPG

DSC_0234.JPG

• Like (+1) 1

Hey guys!! 

It was the best experience off road for the first time and the adventure of my breakdown and fixing the car in the middle of a desert was just unforgettable experience, 

Special thanks to gaurav and rahim for guiding us the path.

Hats off to younus and kamrul for technical and mechanical support through out the experience .

Definitely looking forward for round 2

Cheers!!!

IMG-20190413-WA0000.jpg

• Like (+1) 7

Guys. Hats off for your hard work and dedication to ensure that the convoy is safe and sound. Though my experience as a driver was full of unexpected dunes, but thanks to @Rahimdad @Gaurav and special thanks to @yogic72 mirza bhai. His one dialog which kept me going was Kuch nahin hota (nothing will happen). Super Special thanks to @Srikumar how can you be so patient in first place. Respect!!

I was just ringing if I felt little uncomfortable too. He was just just take left and you are good to go. Guys when I came back from the drive just logged into carnity to check whether it was for me as a newbie or fewbie. Had a wonderful time with you guys. Thanks again. 

IMG-20190412-WA0007.jpeg

IMG-20190412-WA0001.jpeg

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Trip report:

Great day, great people, loads of smiles, patience and enthusiasm. Initially we had decided to split the convoy, to newbie and Fewbie levels, but since we had very few Fewbie we decided to have both the convoys together with an imaginary split. As my newbie drives are we started with some easy track and gradually increased the level. Mostly everybody managed it well with a few refusals to add to our learning process.

We unfortunately had I little incident with the FJ Cruiser where the radiator was hit, thanks to some technical help at hand and @Gaurav bhai who stayed back to help, the rest of the convoy followed me to our play ground. Here we had a few experienced individuals try out the sideys. It was a lot of fun and had a false alarm where @eduardo Pajero had its jump quota after a long time and started weeping out of joy. Soon we established that there was nothing to worry about and moved on to our breakfast point.

After a quick bite and some jokes cracked we had to pack up and move out due to Friday prayer time. By this time @Gaurav bhai had joined us. We headed to the road, prayers and finally the petrol station where some of us inflated to head home, while others headed back to the afternoon Fewbie drive. All in all a good day and thank you to all for joining. With special thanks to @yogic72 for being my second lead, @Gaurav, @Srikumar, @Emmanuel, @eduardo and @Fuad for supporting the drive. Until next time adios amigos.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

Trip report:

Great day, great people, loads of smiles, patience and enthusiasm. Initially we had decided to split the convoy, to newbie and Fewbie levels, but since we had very few Fewbie we decided to have both the convoys together with an imaginary split. As my newbie drives are we started with some easy track and gradually increased the level. Mostly everybody managed it well with a few refusals to add to our learning process.

We unfortunately had I little incident with the FJ Cruiser where the radiator was hit, thanks to some technical help at hand and @Gaurav bhai who stayed back to help, the rest of the convoy followed me to our play ground. Here we had a few experienced individuals try out the sideys. It was a lot of fun and had a false alarm where @eduardo Pajero had its jump quota after a long time and started weeping out of joy. Soon we established that there was nothing to worry about and moved on to our breakfast point.

After a quick bite and some jokes cracked we had to pack up and move out due to Friday prayer time. By this time @Gaurav bhai had joined us. We headed to the road, prayers and finally the petrol station where some of us inflated to head home, while others headed back to the afternoon Fewbie drive. All in all a good day and thank you to all for joining. With special thanks to @yogic72 for being my second lead, @Gaurav, @Srikumar, @Emmanuel, @eduardo and @Fuad for supporting the drive. Until next time adios amigos.

It was very fun packed day with lot of learning. Critical incident was well handed by @Gaurav , @Srikumar , @Emmanuel@Rahimdad There is lot more to learn from you guys.

Chitchat moments in between the refusals,recoveries,breakfast was all fun and it makes us a family.

May be i will be the one driving 130+ for every drive to meet you guys. Its always worth drive.

@eduardo you had a jump quota.!! I missed it.

Looking forward to meet you all.

Happy to be part of Carnity.

• Like (+1) 6

Important Information

Terms of use