•  
Advertise here

Finding a good lightbar

luwaimn

I have the Hanma lights from Dragonmart too, paid 450 AED for a 22 inch light bar which is mounted on my front bumper. Along with some side mounted flood lights for 270. Both came with a 2 year warranty. They run beautifully!

• Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Jas Gajaria said:

I have the Hanma lights from Dragonmart too, paid 450 AED for a 22 inch light bar which is mounted on my front bumper. Along with some side mounted flood lights for 270. Both came with a 2 year warranty. They run beautifully!

Yeah i have hanma too. 22 inch front bar, 32 inch on top, a spare 50inch curved (dont know where to fix as removed from Pajero) along with 2 side mounted flood lights . 👍🏻

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

3 hours ago, Jas Gajaria said:

Would you know the wattage as well as the lumens for the light bar?

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Srikumar said:

Would you know the wattage as well as the lumens for the light bar?

To be honest I don't know the Lumens, all I know is that when I switch it on I should see a second sun. It does that pretty well lol.

• Haha (+1) 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2020 at 10:25 PM, Jas Gajaria said:

To be honest I don't know the Lumens, all I know is that when I switch it on I should see a second sun. It does that pretty well lol.

I ran by Toby's in Dragonmart today and he showed me some new 22" LightBar they have which produces an acclaimed 50K Lumens... at first I didn't believe him so I made him start it up... I know the guy pretty well so I told him I want to take it and test it for a day. Brought it by to my friend's place who has a 50" Rigid Adapt bar which produces approx 50K Lumens as well, we went to the open beach to light em up.. and this was definitely just as bright and shot a good 700-800 meters. I will be going tomorrow to give him the cash for it lol, China isn't messing around.

• WOW (+2) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2020 at 11:59 AM, Rahimdad said:

I have had a good experience with Toby's light bars available at Dragon mart and through their own shop in Deira Car Accessories side near Hyatt Regency. I had 3 friends I helped getting those lights, they are well priced, not cheap, and as per the feedback they have served well for over 2 years now for 1 of my friend and about a year and a half for the other 2. Hope this helps. However 24 inches means you are going to have it around the front bumper which will give you god visibility in front, if you are looking for a far vision it is better to have a roof mounted one atleast 50 inches.

Hi @Rahimdad, are they only a supplier or do they install the light bar too?  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Denizzalbayrak said:

When you are going there let me know I am also planning something. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Denizzalbayrak said:

They supply only the light bar. You will have to go-to someone else who can fix and do the electrical work

• Like (+1) 2

They sell the cabling set also, so if you're a bit handy to mount the lightbar, the electrical work only involves connecting the red and black wire and you're good to go.  (the cabling set comes with the button, relay, etc... already wired up).

Led Light Bar Wiring Harness Diagram Regarding 97 Diagrams E ...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."