•  
Advertise here

Motorola TLKR T61 - Radio

syedyaseer

Gentlemen. I have come across this product Motorola TLKR T61. Had discussed with one retailer in Deira, His Final price is Dhs. 385 + VAT. Range is upto8KMS* it seems. Could you please let me know if this product is suitable for offroading drive? 

• Like (+1) 2

No, you don't need that paired model that will only talk to each other device, but you need a configurable model that you can configure to a common frequency and communicate with the whole convoy.

Motorola MT777 is the best

Crony CN888, Baofeng, Kangda also very nice as far as you can configure them to use UHF.

Read more below

When buying a two way radio make sure you buy the UHF and not the VHF version.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Ask the same guy, he must be having it.

We have been buying from Dragon Mart for 150 for the bulk price and 180-200 for a single piece.

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Ask the same guy, he must be having it.

We have been buying from Dragon Mart for 150 for the bulk price and 180-200 for a single piece.

Spoke to him, He is saying this product is not original and Chinese copy and blah blah. he is giving me other options rather than replying to my interest. 😩

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, syedyaseer said:

Spoke to him, He is saying this product is not original and Chinese copy and blah blah. he is giving me other options rather than replying to my interest. 😩

Finally he responded with his quote for this model. He has quoted AED. 250. 🙄

• Confused (0) 1

Hahahaha, good salesmen.

I'm using Motorola MT777 from 5 years and after 4 years its battery started to die and I bought another one.

Maybe make a new post here of buying a bulk radio and get few newbies so that one of you can go to DM and buy it off for everyone, just a thought. @Emmanuel can share a shop from where he bought bulk for 150 per piece.

For tomo drive you can use the spare radio, we have for newbies.

• Like (+1) 2