•  

Morning Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - 19 Apr 2019

Gaurav

An enthralling offroad experience awaits for absolute newbies to self-drive their 4X4 to venture through the desert safely with offroad experts.

It's time to enjoy an early morning sunrise and adrenaline dose in fresh sand dunes to challenge your senses and 4x4, with the best offroad enthusiast's. This drive is perfect for absolute newbie and newbies, of course, others are most welcome to join and support and enjoy the chilled out morning drive.

This drive offers a  perfect opportunity to learn offroading in a very safe and easy track to medium rolling dunes. Looking for an easy relaxing drive for everyone with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow, hill climb, and ridge riding. Newbies will have a great chance to see and learn the real fun that off-roading offers in a very safe and organized environment.

When: 19 April 2019

Meeting time: 6:30 AM, the convoy will move at sharp 6:45 AM

Where: ADNOC on Maliha ROad

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/1W6B6SKNbrz

Level: Absolute Newbies and Newbie and above

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.

Plan: Drive, train and enjoy till about 11:00 AM

What to bring along: Snacks - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM

Please RSVP on the below calendar:

• Like (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Same here :) 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Guys, please sign up anyone drives out of two posts, both are on the same day, time and place, but diff levels.

If you have signed up for both in the calendar, please remove from anyone drive.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

I've signed up for the Absolute Newbie and Newbie Level drive. With all the new members that joined the last couple of weeks it might be good for me to get to know them as i've been away for a while. At the same time would gladly assist in recoveries, popouts, or other. Hope that is fine.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Hey there, this is an absolute newbie with a 4x4 and if you don't mind I would love to join you for the first time this Friday. I'll put all my effort to respect, learn and not get stuck and delay you guys.

I appreciate the efforts and time of all club members in advance. 

Looking forward to meet you all.

Antonio

• Like (+1) 7

Important Information

Terms of use