•  

Congratulations @Srikumar for reaching the Marshal level with Carnity Offroad club. 

It is one of the most prestigious and sought after title that comes with a lot of hard work, patience, tolerance, and dedication.

Just like all the levels in Carnity offroad club is "NOT" only based on driving skills but instead based on the combination of your personality + intelligence + team spirit + adventure. This Marshal title is an epitome for all levels in the offroad grading structure.

So if anyone wants to grow, they can set Marshal as a PERFECT example for not only following the driving style but observing their behavior, teamwork, presence of mind, calculative approach, patience and tolerance to teach and support new offroaders.

Once again congratulations Sri and best wishes for your next adventure!

Carnity Offroad Club very first drive on 27 Jan 2017, where Srikumar has also joined for the first time.

Album: https://carnity.com/gallery/category/8-mahafiz-to-faya-27-jan-2017

image.png

Marshal:

Number of drives

60+ drives and Committee Decision

Level of drives

All of the above + Routing and leading in known terrain

Off-road gear

Flag, deflator, tire gauge, shovel, fire extinguisher, medical kit, radio, compressor, tool kit, tow rope, floor jack, jack board & GPS trackback + recovery and repair material

Drive teamwork

Supervise all of the above + drive and convoy coordination

Drive posting/joining

Post drive on Carnity and share it on Carnity social media

Forum participation

Post trip report + share route + track and waypoints

Social media sharing & inviting friends & family to join offroad club is recommended for faster upgrades at all levels.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Well deserved Sri. Congrats for being the first ever Marshal in the Carnity club. I have noticed your confidence and transformation over these 2 years. From someone looking for an outlet from the daily life challenges and frustration to a cool, calm and willing to help team man who has developed with the patience not only to deal with developing newer people in the sport but also using the technique to come on top in all challenges in life. It is wonderful to have a friend, a brother, a true sporting person like yourself to drive with. Well done again Sri.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

@Srikumar your enthusiasm on every drive, your positive feedback towards us younger members, and your efforts and hard work makes that you can wear the Marshal badge proudly !

Looking forward to one of your next drives 😉  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

I should add that it was in fact the feedback from the newbies who came to @Gaurav bhai and I to tell us how patient and gently @Srikumar has handled the situations which has further confirmed our decision of making him Marshal. True community spirit and a great contributor within the community.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

@Srikumar congrats sir ji. Well deserved. I was among the one in newbie who was overwhelmed by the response received from every one. @Srikumar sir was very accommodating. Each time I ping him. His response was just drive it towards your left and you are good to go. May be this is the reason our carnity is so famous among newbies too. Great going guys. @Gaurav @Rahimdad thank you for the wonderful platform. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use