•  

Intermediate Morning Drive - Big Red - 26 April 2019

Srikumar

I went couple of times to Sri's favorite spot in industrial area, I didn't find the recommended full metal one.

I'll check more places on Saturday, am sure it's not hard to find a normal one, but I was just trying to find the recommended one, that's all.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Javier M said:

This is me realizing is Wednesday and only 3 signed up.

And unfortunately your drive lead is a sober guy, so you can't even bribe him with Mezcal to keep the drive on with 3 cars. Maybe think of something else.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

8 minutes ago, G.huz said:

I went couple of times to Sri's favorite spot in industrial area, I didn't find the recommended full metal one.

I'll check more places on Saturday, am sure it's not hard to find a normal one, but I was just trying to find the recommended one, that's all.

Well, get the basic industrial shovel for 10-15 dhs that comes with wooden handle and metal scoop.

And keep trying the full metal, as it's always a good practice to keep two shovels because many times when you are stuck everyone will come near your car to inspect and then go back to there car to get shovels. If you have two that can speed up recovery faster.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

43 minutes ago, G.huz said:

i didn't manage to get a shovel... all ready but that, if i can join without it, am in

As Gaurav suggested, you can buy the garden shovel in any hardware store and once you get the full metal one, you can keep that as well. Good to have two shovels.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

I've got a feeling @G.huz is torturing me on purpose. 🤣

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

@dberclaz I have noticed you have signed up for this drive. This is an intermediate level drive. I would suggest that you join the Newbie Drive which is at the same timing. Drive details is provided below:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use