•  

Intermediate Morning Drive - Big Red - 26 April 2019

Srikumar

1 hour ago, dberclaz said:

Hi there. I usually join jeep club intermediate drive. I was in big red area several time and I am willing to take part to a challenging drive. Will the Fewbie drive take place?

Hi, it's good to know that you have some experience of off-road driving. However, if it's your first drive with Carnity, for your own safety, it's advised to join the Newbie driving for the proper briefing.

After or during the first drive you can share your experience with the senior members  and you would be promoted faster through the ranks. We have had a few guys who got promoted to Fewbie level after the first drive. Promotions thereafter depend on your driving level, tools and gear that you have, etc.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

14 hours ago, Srikumar said:

Hi, it's good to know that you have some experience of off-road driving. However, if it's your first drive with Carnity, for your own safety, it's advised to join the Newbie driving for the proper briefing.

After or during the first drive you can share your experience with the senior members  and you would be promoted faster through the ranks. We have had a few guys who got promoted to Fewbie level after the first drive. Promotions thereafter depend on your driving level, tools and gear that you have, etc.

Ok understood. How do I remove my name?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use