•  
Advertise here

Musandam/Khasab (Best Route & Entry Requirement)

Gentleman. Request your expertise or input on the Musandam/Khasab visit. I would like to know any specific route to be followed to enjoy scenic beauty as well as basic requirements for travel. Also let me know if UAE visit visa holder are allowed to enter musandam and reenter UAE on the same visa. 

• Like (+1) 1

Best route in my view would be to take the costal road up from Ras Al Khaimah into musandam. AFAIK no visit visa holders can go or comeback because it's a single entry visa. Once you exit from any border your visa is up.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, syedyaseer said:

Confused!! Some travel agent says visit visa holder can got to Musandam and can reenter on the same visit visa some says, exit is required. 🤔

Yes they can enter musandam only for Dhow Crusing  but not Khassab, 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@syedyaseer, you can only re-enter UAE on a visit visa if you have a multiple entry visit visa for the UAE. Also, on a UAE visit visa, not all nationalities can get on-arrival Omani visit visa. If any visitors are planning to enter Oman, better for them to check their nationalities with Omani consulate, or just apply for Omani visit visa beforehand, while applying for UAE multiple entry visit visa also. 

Else, as Rahimdad says, best to directly check with Omani consulate. 

Will post a detailed comment soon on your question on Musandam / Khasab routes. However, definitely enter through Ras Al Khaimah border, that's surely the better and more well connected drive.

Edited by GumbyAKhan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1