•  
Advertise here

Samsung watch 4 vs Apple watch series 4

Gaurav

Which you will choose and why?

I am evaluating smartwatch evolution from last few years and I think now it has reached to a stage where I can ditch my old fashion timepiece due to sturdiness, battery life and varies watch faces available with these wearable smart watches now.

I'm not a smartwatch kind of a guy yet, so prefer to hear from someone who is using one on actual things to consider before buying your first smartwatch. 

I'm confused between Samsung watch 4 - 46mm vs Apple watch 4 - 44mm.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

7 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Which you will choose and why?

I am evaluating smartwatch evolution from last few years and I think now it has reached to a stage where I can ditch my old fashion timepiece due to sturdiness, battery life and varies watch faces available with these wearable smart watches now.

I'm not a smartwatch kind of a guy yet, so prefer to hear from someone who is using one on actual things to consider before buying your first smartwatch. 

I'm confused between Samsung watch 4 - 46mm vs Apple watch 4 - 44mm.

Basically the answer for this rely on which OS version you are using IOS or Android?

IOS- Apple Watch

Android- Samsung Gear

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Fuad said:

Basically the answer for this rely on which OS version you are using IOS or Android?

IOS- Apple Watch

Android- Samsung Gear

Sorry to not to mention this before, which seems like a root cause to my confusion. I'm using both iPhone and Samsung Note.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gaurav said:

Sorry to not to mention this before, which seems like a root cause to my confusion. I'm using both iPhone and Samsung Note.

Which phone do you like more? Buy for that. Simple

• Confused (0) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

11 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

Which phone do you like more? But for that. Simple

I wish if it was that simple, but let's keep it short by saying I like both equally and now looking for capable and useful smartwatch apart from the fluff offered through all review videos.

• Like (+1) 1

@Gaurav bhai you have used both smart phones and now understand that they do similar tasks, only treated differently by the OS used. Same way Smart watches offer you that functionality on your wrist. Now which smart phone is quicker, more efficient, gives you options not available on the other, example, Motion X is not available on Android. If you still cannot reach a decision, please try out each one from their respective stores and ask a staff to walk you through some of the daily used options. Which one do you find easier to use, which one has better skins for the watch functionality, better voice clarity, better visually, feels better on your wrist, etc.

I have personally not used a smart watch, nor intrigued by them to research further, but everything is as per your preference, do not go with what everybody else prefers, just make your decision based on your preference. Do share which one you choose and why?

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

You can expect the 42 mm model of the Galaxy Watch to last fairly comfortably up to 4 days on a charge, and the 46 mm model can get up to 7 days without charging. The battery life of the Apple Watch 4 is roughly on par with the battery life of the previous Apple Watch, which is to say around 18 hours on a charge. Samsung is clearly a huge winner when it comes to battery life, and we expect that this victory will cost Apple quite a few customers.

What is the point of having top-notch features packed up in a watch when you won't have any battery to use those features??

It's not rocket science, clearly, galaxy watch is the smart choice. 

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

Being die hard Sony fan I bought Sony Smart Watch 3 (SWR50) steel thinking i will use it as a daily watch. Unfortunately used only for a month. Big no no was charging watch every alternate days. 

SW-SONY.jpg

• Thanks (+1) 2