•  
Advertise here

Samsung watch 4 vs Apple watch series 4

Gaurav

Thanks, Guys for valuable inputs and so far I'm inclined on Samsung or similar options for 3 prime reasons:

• 4-5 day battery life, one less headache to charge daily. (BIG REASON)
  • Customizable dial to place things on screen that matters the most unlike Apple (less customizable).
  • Prefer round shape than square for classic watch feel.

Anyone using Fitbit, Huawei GT here and what's there feedback?

@syedyaseer I used to be Sony fan as well and ditched in 2017 and switch to Samsung Note and now I like my Note much better than all previous Sony Xperia I used and also better than my current iPhone.

• Well Done (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

I had the Fitbit and it is not bad, it is more for people that are active you should check them out at any electronics store like SharafDG, I gave mine to the wife and she loves it, I realized I prefer my watches the old fashion way.

• Well Done (+2) 1

32 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Thanks, Guys for valuable inputs and so far I'm inclined on Samsung or similar options for 3 prime reasons:

• 4-5 day battery life, one less headache to charge daily. (BIG REASON)
  • Customizable dial to place things on screen that matters the most unlike Apple (less customizable).
  • Prefer round shape than square for classic watch feel.

Anyone using Fitbit, Huawei GT here and what's there feedback?

@syedyaseer I used to be Sony fan as well and ditched in 2017 and switch to Samsung Note and now I like my Note much better than all previous Sony Xperia I used and also better than my current iPhone.

Started with X1 Xperia in 2009 till date it continued to almost all the flagship Xperia till 2017. Currently using XZ1. I personally feel user interface is same in all android phones. But when it comes to music, Sony has edge over all. This is my personal opinion. I prefer Japanese over others.😀 Tried IPhone (4,6S & X),Samsung(S4) its just heart over mind. 

• Like (+1) 1

I suggest yourself to list what functions you are after. Then match that with the watch. I have a Garmin that suits my needs; 1 week + battery, clock is always on, round screen, notification, GPS, any exercise program i would ever use and much less expensive then the Appel and the samsung... 

Your choice. I have made mine. :-)

Edited by M.K
  • Like (+1) 1

Please note there is a difference between a smart watch and a smart band, if I'm not mistaken fit bit is a smart band and not a smart watch, not so sure about the Garmin though.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rahimdad said:

Please note there is a difference between a smart watch and a smart band, if I'm not mistaken fit bit is a smart band and not a smart watch, not so sure about the Garmin though.

fÄnix® 5X

Garmin Fenix 5x

https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/560327/pn/010-01733-00#

• Thanks (+1) 1

I have a LG W150 with metal strap.

9898E154-CF74-4E28-84A8-A86008E3E126.jpeg.274df8de3c0391889cc34a79b86ea4a2.jpeg

Nice looking watch but honestly, I’ve used it twice and I don’t intend to use it again. It seems cool checking your text messages on a watch but it’s easier on your phone. And I don’t like connecting my earphones to my phone, then watch to take a call. Easier just to connect directly to the phone. Plus having to recharge it is a pain in the arse. I get why people like smart watches but it’s not for me. I get more use out of my karama branded replica watches. 

• Haha (+1) 2